Friday, May 30, 2003

 
Whoo-Hoo tomorrow is the last day of school. I'm psyched, I only have to take one final and I get to use a notecard on it. So yeah I'm going to work this summer, and hopefully I'll be able to get a new job that pays more, cause I need it for a car and for college. So yeah I'm also going to take economics this summer for dual credit, 1:00-3:30 four days a week for more than a month. And June 14-17 I'm going to soccer camp at A&M, I'm really pysched about that too but I need to start running or something so I won't just die when I get there. Well Hey I need to go study for my final, so laters.

Modified May 30, 2003 12:21 AM EDT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?