Tuesday, May 27, 2003
My girlfriend of a little more than two weeks (Shanina, no shes not black), not much lol, we broke up on friday. I'm not really upset about it, shes a great girl, just at the time I think shes confused about alot of things. But I'm kind of relieved, I don't really want a relationship right now. I have to find the right person.
On a happier note, I met this really cool girl the other weekend, on the internet, she contacted me. Shes from Hawaii, shes really sweet, and very interesting. Shes moving to Washington this July, which will be cool, not a 5 hour time difference. So yesh shes really cool.
Well I've got school tomorrow I should go, laters.
Modified May 27, 2003 1:35 AM EDT
On a happier note, I met this really cool girl the other weekend, on the internet, she contacted me. Shes from Hawaii, shes really sweet, and very interesting. Shes moving to Washington this July, which will be cool, not a 5 hour time difference. So yesh shes really cool.
Well I've got school tomorrow I should go, laters.
Modified May 27, 2003 1:35 AM EDT
