Thursday, June 20, 2002

 
Ok and for the present news. Well yeah I failed Algebra 2 Pre. AP, I passed all 3 of the six weeks, but I bombed the semester test (31), so it failed me for the semester. I was supposed to be taking summer school at Granbury for it, but I went there and then I found out that they weren't offering it anymore. So now I am going to try and do a credit by examination test things from Tech.

Well right now I am taking Government for HS and college credit at Hill, I need to study alot, I thought I knew it all pretty well, but I went to take my test and I couldn't remember crap. I keep forgeting alot of things lately. Especially important things.

I've been working alot at Oakdale, which is annoying as hell. I am like the only person that ever does anything there, I mean besides when our bosses tell us to do something. It really pisses me off, especially when they aren't busy and I come into work and they are just sitting there and the kitchen is nasty and they don't even remotely clean. Well Shannon is actually one of the better people in there. But yeah it makes me really tired cause I end up only having Mondays off (its always Mondays for some reason). And usually thats about it, but I also get tired cause I get really bored. I even started reading a book up there.

Well needless to say I'm trying to get on good terms with Michelle.

Well I have only told a few people. But I am definately going to transfer to Granbury this year so I can play soccer. Although it is scaring the shit out of me. But I've been here in GR since 1st grade, Dana graduated, Michelle and I most likely won't ever be on good terms, and they are the only reason why I was going to stay in GR. I really want to play softball but I can't play it if I go to Granbury. So yeah knowing that I am going to miss out on a lot of stuff with softball it kills me to even think about it. I don't know, I would have to say that the only reason I would stay is if Michelle and the whole softball team asked me to stay then I might. But so many things have been and are messed up so I don't even know if that would work. I feel as if I need a new beginning, start fresh. The girls I play soccer with are awesome, and are great friends, I know they wouldn't betray me. I never expected that they would actually want me to go to Granbury. But they have directly asked me and begged me to come to Granbury. They really like me for who I am. They want me to come to Granbury cause they know I want to, and because of that they are encouraging me to be with them. They make me feel good just by knowing that they want me to be with them. Both of my brothers say that I wouldn't like it since they went there. But I beg to differ, they only went to school in GR for possibly 4 or 5 years at the most, and they aren't in my position, so they wouldn't know. Anyways so yeah I'm definately planning on transferring.

Well I have gradually been getting a life of my own. I've been staying out a lot hanging out with Megan Pankhurst. Its pretty cool, that the first night I asked to hang out with her, mom said to be home by 12. But yeah also I partied with Jennifer Mitchell and Kelli Nix (and most of Armando's brothers and sisters) and some other people on saturday. I had a lot of fun, I haven't had that much fun in a very long time, and it was even better because I wasn't with my brothers, I was on my own. Kelli and Jen love me, there are very few people around my age that they like. But they really like me. Kelli and Armando both tell me that they think that I am badass and that I can come over whenever I want. I've hung out with Jen a couple of times at Prime Time (she works there), and I know now that they really do think I am cool, cause she told me when she was sober. And I also I really do know now, cause Jen has my phone number and the cell number. It makes me happy. Oh and its cool to know that the older girls from school that just graduated, like me. Like Lauren Groff (work with her, and we totally get along, and talk alot, well when we can atleast), and Kristen Beiler, and Allison Bruce and I are pretty cool (I work with her too) I think I got on her nerves the first day we worked together but I think she was just having a bad day cause since then we've been cool. I swear I really don't have any friends my age, but I find it kind of funny though.

Have I mentioned that I have like Jason Altobelli since last spring (or since we started planning for the Japan trip)? Well thats when I started to get to know him, and I really like him alot, and I got to know him even more during Japanese class than when we were in Japan. He is in my government class, and whenever I can I am checking him out. It was a little odd, on Monday at class we had our break and we decided to drive across the street to the gas station and get something to drink. And we went in my blazer, well Jason gets in and I totally didn't expect him to get in, but he did and I thought it was awesome. Pepe sat in the passenger seat, and Jason, Shanna and Sam(anthat) sat in the back seat, and Kassi Bruce sat in the very back. Anyways, well yeah just thought I tell you that.

The house is a mess. It has been since my post in May. Mom was having all the trim and stuff painted then. And she finally painted the living room and by the catwalk, etc. And I finally started to paint my bathroom (orange, grey, and black), the guys messed up my wall when they were painting the trim and doing the kaulking on it, So I had to do touch-ups on some of it, and mom is doing them on my red wall behind my computer, so my computer is in the middle of my room. I took down all of my guy collages to fill in all the staple holes, etc. and I repainted it. And I had been trying to finish the wall (3 more poster boards) but I haven't finished the collages cause on 2 of them I can't find the right size pictures to put in like maybe 5 spots, which makes me mad. But yeah my room is really disorderd. But so is downstairs, the couch is in the dining room.

Today I have been cleaning the blazer. I washed it, but due to all the contruction in GR it just got dusty again. I vaccumed to last night, and shampooed and vaccumed the carpet and mats today. And I mean in the crevices and all. I cleaned the windows inside and out, and I used armoral to clean all the plastic and rubber stuff. and when I was finally done I put some pina colada fragrance in it, which really smells like a plastic pina colada, but oh well the car looks really nice.

But well thats all for now later.-------Erin

Modified Jun 20, 2002 2:46 AM EDT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?