Tuesday, January 29, 2002
You know I really hate Mondays, they are always boring, and really tend to suck. Well I started out my morning by taking my athletic stuff to the locker room. Cause well I actually washed all of it. Then I went to my locker like always, and got my book then I went and sat down in the corner with the four and Tonya. Well then Mrs. Ogletree came over and told us that we couldn?t sit in the hallway. So we all got up and started to go to the library. Well I was walking with Tonya in there, and we went to the table that we normally sit at, the last rectangular table thats closest to the window. So well Tonya grabbed a chair so that everyone could sit at the same table, and she was going to sit on the side. Well then the four sit at the very first table that you come to in the library. I couldn?t help but laugh and neither could Tonya. It was pretty funny. Then Dana comes in and sits with us, and I told her what had just happened. She thought it was pretty stupid too. Then the bell rang, I tried to wait for her but I would have had to wait on like 6 other people, so I went ahead and went to class. Then in world geography we had to write a paper, each person in the group had a different group, it was really boring, Rachel and I were talking about softball most of the time, and Tara kept blabbering on and on. She told us about what happened for her mom?s (Coach Thompson) birthday party. Then we went to biology and I kept falling asleep, of course all he really said was something that I must have bad sleeping habits. Then I went to Japanese and I worked on some worksheets for a little while, then I just put on some music and went to sleep, and I pretty much did that in both classes, it make Jason mad its pretty funny. Then I went to lunch, I had some chips, reese?s pieces (the m&m type ones), and a drink, I didn?t have much money today. And Dana and I went through her on going events with Waylon. Then Shanna came and ate with us again today, she has the flu (first time in her life). Then we left before the bell rang for once. Mrs. Sexton was there yet, even after the bell rang, so I put my stuff up, and went and sat on a desk that was out in the hall, on my way to it Toby walked in front of me and I said hey and gave him a playful shove. Then eventually I went in after Rachel went in there, which they got there before Mrs. Sexton for once, she was several minutes late. Then in algebra, he gave us a lecture. He finally did something about our grades. Cause pretty much everyone copies off someone else in the class. So we practically don?t learn anything. Yeah remember me telling you about our test. Well I made a 49 the highest grade on it was a 58. So that was a big clue to him. That test is the last one that we get to correct until he says otherwise. And on our homework, rather than us grading our papers ourselves, hes taking them up from now on and grading them himself. The ironic thing was that he took up our homework today, so thats just another clue that most of us copied. I think I was the only one that found it amusing. The way I see it, is that if you don?t take the time to do the work yourself, and learn it. Then when you do other things and you do bad on them, then you earned the consequences. What I got is what I deserved. Lol then we started our new lessons, and he gave us rulers to use for it, I had to hit myself in the head the rest of the period to stay awake. Then he let us do corrections, I only have two left. Then I went to keyboarding. I gave Toby his cd back. He was jamming to it, but this time he didn?t fall out of his chair, hes already done that twice. And he kept staring at me, but this time when he did it I kept typing and watched him out of the corner of my eye. Well while I was typing my work I said ?wow I am seeing a lot of u?s in this lesson.? Toby said ?well I?d rather be seeing a lot of you.? Erika and Miriam both busted out laughing, they thought it was really corny. Well it was but I thought it was cute, but hey thats just me. But well after class I went to athletics, lol we were doing this drill for like 13 minutes, and it was 4 on 2, and I swear to it I couldn?t count worth crap. The two people on defense and the two outlets would be the ones to go down on offense. Well after that drill was done with we started to do the 5 minute scrimmage thing. So well I picked up some balls to put in the ball basket thing, and so I moved the ball thing so it wouldn?t be in the way, well the wheel came off. It freaked me out. Then we went to the other gym, and I got really pissed off cause I couldn?t remember plays, or well I couldn?t run them properly atleast. I really sucked it up, but coach said I shot good. Once I was done I left, and Brittany Stephenson took me to the hospital. So I drove to the bank, then to get gas, and eventually we went to Subway. It took forever in there, like over 30 minutes, they couldn?t find the freaking chicken. Then I came home, ate, and watched Rose Red. Used computer. But well thats up until now, but I gotta go to bed. good night.
--------------------Erin
Modified Jan 29, 2002 1:12 AM EST
--------------------Erin
Modified Jan 29, 2002 1:12 AM EST
