Saturday, January 12, 2002

 
Well for the last 3 and a half days I've gone to Doc five times for my back. I had this huge knot in the middle of my back, its almost gone. But the all of my back was and still is pretty tight, and still hurts. I have no clue what I did. But my guess is that I strained it or something, and didn't rest to let it heal so it just got worse. I've been doing the shock therapy (what I call it). The first day I had 2 pads in the middle of my back, and 2 on my shoulder. But then 3 other times it was just 2 pads on my shoulder, with a heating pad on top of it all. Then my last time to go yesterday, I used the heating pad for 30 minutes, then he used the ultrasound on my shoulder. So thats a lot of fun, I might still go back on Monday, but I'm not for sure though.

And to other news. I have declared that things with Michelle and I are officially over. I'm not giving up, because there is nothing there to give up. We're not even friends anymore, we're pretty much just mere aquaintances. And plus I just don't care anymore, cause shes treated me like crap, just like she has other people. I don't deserve that I haven't done anything wrong. I had seen what happened between her and Amanda (and her and Paige). I never possibly thought that she would do the same to me, but it did. And by the way she says that her, Bekah and Shanna are best friends and practically sisters. Well FYI Michelle that was us once. But shes obviously have been brain-washed not to believe that. It just drives me insane how in a split second change best friends. And no matter what excuses she gives me, it won't ever change the fact of how much she hurt me by doing that. And she can't say I hurt her, because any way I might have acted was because of what she was doing (changing best friends just like that). Anyways, she can live her life the way she wants, cause I don't care. And if she threatens to to beat me up like she did Amanda and Paige, I will take her up on her offer. Except she won't be the one beating. In my family we have huge tempers and once you set them off there is no stopping us. And I'm not joking, no one is going to threaten me and expect to get away with it. I'm not afraid to fight. I might be short, but I don't take crap from anyone. So in other words don't threaten me. Especially when I haven't done anything wrong. And the only reason I am playing softball this year is because I promised Coach Molk, and I promised Amanda and Julie too. Oh any by the way its very hypocritical to say that she wants me to do things with her and everyone else. Yet I'm standing right there when they're planning to do something, and they don't say one freaking word to me. They've done that do me like 3 or 4 times. And she says if I trust her then I can trust Bekah and Shanna. Then if she trusts me then they should too right? Well I also find it hypocritical for Bekah to go hey ya'll I need to talk ya'll, no not here (the table) lets go over here (in the corner). When I'm standing right there at the table. and thats sure as hell not the first time they've done that to me. It pisses me off when they do that to me, cause I can't stand hypocrites. Well anyways my main point is that things are over between us, and I don't care. And that would be my rant session for today.

Anyways I'm going to go now, c-ya later.
---------Erin

Modified Jan 12, 2002 1:27 PM EST

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?