Thursday, January 31, 2002
Today was so incredibly boring. Well mainly cause I was really tired (but I only slept in biology, partly just to piss him off), and I didn?t talk very much to anyone, even Dana. Heck in practice I just stared out in to space half of the time, mainly just when we went in to the white gym. And really nothing interesting happened today. Besides that mom was able to get me an appointment for the doctor. Its tomorrow morning at 10:45. I have a Japanese test then but I?m sure Mrs. Jones will let me take it on Monday. Since well it was a notice of less than a day. Yeah I have insomnia so I?m going to go see about some sleeping pills, and possibly see if I can also get some Zoloft of my own (a anti-depressant that I had to take last year, but not by my will, but this time it is). So well thats all I know, and I know that nothing interesting happened (flirting) cause I probably would remember it. But well I need some sleep some I?m going to go, maybe I?ll be more awake tomorrow. So well see ya later.
-----------Erin
Modified Jan 31, 2002 7:31 PM EST
-----------Erin
Modified Jan 31, 2002 7:31 PM EST
