Saturday, January 26, 2002

 
Ok well this entry if pretty much going to be a recap of everything from Sunday until Wednesday.

Well on Sunday I went over to Meghann?s to try on my bridesmaid dress, and saw if it would fit or not, which it did. It just looked really strange cause it was strapless and I was wearing a sports bra. Well I talked to her about most of the things going on, especially with the four. And she told me about all the doctors shes had to see the last week and a half. Well after I was done there, I went and saw Dana at Subway. She was about to get off work, so I got her to make my sandwich. Then she came and sat with me, I talked to her for over 30 minutes about everything that happened on Friday. I found out later that Shanna was supposed to go up there so they could study. But I really needed to talk to Dana then, I cause I knew I wouldn?t have time during lunch or any other time. Then I went to the hospital to talk to mom. And I got money from her, then I came home to get ready. I was going bowling with the Grace Community Church. Well once I was ready I still had like 15 minutes left. So I went into town and got a paper and a RC. Then I drove back down 56 and turned down the road where Amanda lives. And I drove the back-roads that end up going by the road by First Baptist Church. Then I drove to GCC and parked, and started to read the paper, then the Popejoys finally got there. Well anyways we went bowling in Granbury, and it was a lot of fun. I saw my friend Krista (sp?) H. there. It was like a church youth night there, it was pretty cool. I had a blast, then I came home and went to bed.

Well on Monday morning I went to my locker and got my book, and took my stuff and put it in the classroom. Well then I went to the library and Michelle was talking to Dana. She didn?t say anything to me. Then later I talked to Dana about her night, then the bell rang and I went to class. Well then at lunch Dana told me what Michelle said. Dana said she asked her about her weekend. And she said, ?Oh so you heard about it. Yeah we saw her and we walked straight past her.? And then later she told Dana that she?d believe Bekah over me any day. I thought it was funny, yet idiotic, and hypocritical all at the same time. I mean come on, what about our past, we were best friends and practically sisters. Yet she says that how her, Bekah and Shanna are, and she says it as if we were never anything.

I got done in keyboarding, and then I went and tried to talk to Coach Molk. Well then the announcements came on, and they said for all girls interested in playing softball to go to the office. Well then Coach Molk asked me if I?d go down there and tell them to go to the gym. And I got pissed cause I didn?t get to finish and it was really important. But she had replied to my email (I emailed her on Friday night to tell her before hand that I needed to talk to her) and said that if she didn?t get to finish then, that she would be there in the morning at 7:30. Also I got pissed cause I don?t think that she cares or believes me cause to her Michelle is perfect (her favorite at least). At the softball meeting they all still ignored me. Then we were done so we went to basketball practice.

Well on Tuesday morning, I went to the locker room to put up my pillow for the game. And then I went to go talk to Coach Molk (C.M.). Bekah was talking to her so I walked into the gym and waited a little. I know C.M. saw me when I walked by, and possibly that Bekah had too. Then I figured that they wouldn?t be done for awhile so I walked out though the gym to the commons area. And I didn?t think much about it. Then like I?ve normally been doing I went to my locker and got my book, and I walked around and looked for Dana, I eventually realized she wasn?t there yet. So I went to the commons to and talked with Rachel. Then Dana finally got there, so I walked with her for a little bit, then the bell rang, and then I went to class. Lol like I always say, then lunch came around, but that day was different cause Shanna came and sat with us, shes been going to the library almost everyday for about two months or so. Anyways. Well when Shanna went to throw her trash away, Dana told me what Bekah said about me that morning (Shanna told her I think). Bekah said CM. told her to go get me cause she needed to talk to me. Bekah said I was in the locker room and that she came in to get me, and said that they were done. She said that I said ?Well you?ve already wasted all of my time Miss Prissy!!? Now personally I think that its really pathetic that she has to make up all of these lies. And I also think that its hilarious, it really is, especially this one. Like I said earlier I went into the locker room once, then went into the gym, and left through the gym. I didn?t even go back through the locker room hall way. Lol, the rest of the day I kept thinking of what Dana told me, and I would just crack up in the middle of class. In algebra Mr. Brandenburg was explaining something on the board, and I never really listen to him, I?m always off in my own little world. Well thats what I was doing. And I started to laugh, and then I withheld it, but I was still smiling, and he kept looking at me, and then I?d look down, cause it was a little embarrassing. He thought there was something on him. I couldn?t help it, I kept doing that the whole period.

Well in keyboarding once me, Erika, and Toby were done we all had our cell phones since it was a game day. We were playing some games on them, and exchanging numbers. And he sent Erika a message, she was trying to send him when we got on the bus. The JV girls ride with the JV boys, and the freshman boys, and then the others leave later on the other bus. Well I sat with Erika on the bus. I slept a little of the way there. But when I was awake I was trying to send Toby a message. And when we got there I was trying to send him one that said for him to play good. Well I, being the dumb one, I left my basketball shoes and my knee-pads at the school. So I had to wear my tennis shoes, well I went out in the hallway before our warm-up to clean the bottom of my shoes. Well I was running back into the gym, and Toby was walking by me and he told me good luck, and stuck out his hand or me to hit, I was like ?sorry my hands are wet,? cause well they were. Well then after all of the games were done, and I finally got to talk to him, I told him I tried to send him a message but it wouldn?t work. Then he asked me for my number, and I gave it to him. The boys ride on one bus on the way home, and just the girls on the other. So well he walked me out to the bus, he was like ?so when are we going to talk?? I told him ?probably after Chicken Express.? He was like ?well I?m going to turn mine on right now incase you want to call me before.? I said ok. Well then I got on the bus and I was talking to Julie then Rachel and Sarah once they got on. I didn?t turn on my phone till we were leaving Chicken Express. Well our driver started going the wrong way, the opposite way down a one way street, so he didn?t a circle in the middle of the road, and went back into Chicken Express. Well once we were leaving the right way the boys finally got there. So I tried to send him a message, and it didn?t work but I kept trying for a little while. My battery was getting low, so I turned it off till I was done eating. Then I turned it back on and tried again, but it still didn?t work. Then I tried to call and I got his voicemail. Then I had to turn my phone off for awhile, and I played a game with Rachel, Julie, and both Sarah?s. Then I kept trying to get a hold of Toby but I never did. Well during the time I had my phone off, I asked Erika if Toby and Christen Cagle were still going out, she said they weren?t. She told me that supposedly Whitney Holloway wrote him a letter, to tell him to break up with Christen and go out with her secretly. But then he just broke up with her anyways. I don?t know if the letter thing is true or not, but they broke up. Cause he had been flirting with me a lot during keyboarding, and it would have been bad if they were still going out.

On Wednesday I didn?t get to school till right before A lunch. I didn?t feel very good that morning at all, but I had to be there for basketball practice or else I would have to run. Dana was late to school. So well I was actually a little late to lunch, so Dana didn?t see me and went and ate with Tara, and then she went to the library with Shanna. So I ate with Shevin. Well once I was done I went and threw my stuff away. I looked around and Rachel and Sarah weren?t there. So I went and sat my Toby and started to talk to him. So I started to talk to him about the night before, and I told him I couldn?t ever get the message thing to work, and that I tried to call him too. He said that he tried sending me a message, and it said that it sent. Then he said that he tried to call me, but got my voicemail, and he was going to leave a message but was afraid that my mom would get it. I was really disappointed that I didn?t get to talk to him on the way home. I told him that I had to turn my phone off cause the battery was going dead. Well then we were walking down the hall together, and Kellen Boulter (sp?) comes up and tells Toby that Whitney needs to talk to him. She was there when I sat down and started to talk to him. I think she got mad when I did that. But well once I got in English I found out that Sarah was on an apparel trip. And Rachel just got back from a doctors appointment. And she had Burger King with her, we were sitting there eating in the middle of class, it was fun. Well after practice that day, mom came and got me, then she drove back to the hospital, and she let me have the car, cause I had to go to college night at the school. So I went to Subway got something to eat, came home, and ate really quick, then went to college night. When I was turning in between Level?s and Bill?s the car like slid back and forth, it scared the crap out of me, it slid cause of all the stupid gravel. Well when I got there, I parked in front of Zach. I parked like seven feet in front of him, I parallel parked, but yeah I didn?t feel like backing up any farther I just wanted to go inside. But by leaving the car where it was, I was parked in a red zone. Well I just went around and got a lot of the pamphlets and stuff. The only guy that talked to me was from Midwestern State. Well I saw Toby and said hey to him, then I didn?t see him the rest of the time I was there. Well I was ready to leave so I left, and When I was at the stop sign in between Level?s and Bill?s, I had to stop cause there was a car coming, well Kacie Shadowens (sp?) was behind me, well when I started to go, the wheels spun for a sec. It made me mad.



-----------Erin

Modified Jan 26, 2002 9:55 PM EST

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?