Sunday, January 27, 2002
Ok well this entry if pretty much going to be a recap of everything since Thursday. On Thursday I did what I do nearly every morning now, I went to my locker and got my book. I got there at the same time as Dana. So we went into the library and we sat at the table in front of the four. Well Bekah asked Dana about something. They were all talking about sneezing and how supposedly if you sneeze its a fourth of an orgasm. So Dana was being stupid and asked ?So if you sneeze four time then is it an orgasm?? I just wanted to laugh so hard, cause it was so stupid. I know this for a fact, when you sneeze your heart skips a beat. And its not a fourth of an orgasm, its just some rumor a dumb moron made up. Anyways well then the bell rang so I went to class. Well in keyboarding I brought some music to listen to. Well when I listen to music I always leave one headphone off so I can hear when someone is talking to me. And in this case it would be Toby. He was singing to me. He was singing a part from ?Blurry? by Puddle of Mudd. This part ?You could me someone you could be my sea.? And he kept staring at me while I was typing. And every time he did that, I would stare away from him, cause I?m shy. Well after that class is of course athletics. It was really cool cause Rachel got released by the doctor earlier that day. So she can play. That day was her first practice back after her ACL surgery (October 31st). So I think we were all pretty excited about that. So it was a pretty fun practice. Well we got done like really early, about 4:45 or so. Well I didn?t feel like waiting at the school, so Sarah Khuen (sp?) dropped me off at the hospital. Well I went in to the lab, and little did I know mom took the day off. So I called her and she came and got me. While I was waiting for her Katy Fain came in. Well by the time she got there, and when we were heading home, it was already almost 6:00, so we decided to go to the school then. The softball meeting was that night. Well we got there, and I waited at the door with her till right before it started. She gave me the keys in case I wanted to go sit in the car. Well I didn?t, so I went into the cafeteria, the band was having their potato supper then. Well I went in there and sat by Amanda, and talked to her about softball, and she said she decided that shes not going to play, and I told her I completely understood, cause well I do. Well then Toby walks up behind me, and puts his hands on my cheeks, and tilts my head back to where I could see him, and he was like ?you took my seat.? He was just playing around (flirting), cause he had to get his instrument. And then Amanda had to go down there and get ready, so I offered to throw away her trash so she could go, and so thats what I did. Well I didn?t want to sit by myself, so I went back to the front of the school, where the couch is, and waited for my mom to get out of the meeting. And which finally she did. But during that time, I was talking to some of the other girls, and told them some of what was going on, cause I?m not going to hide it from them. Cause well if they didn?t know what was going on between me and the three that play softball then, they?d probably just think I was a bitch, which I am not. Well then they finally got done, and we left, and I drove home. I watched a little tv, and I used the computer then I went to bed.
Ahh... and one of the last days I will talk about, but definately not the least. This would be the wondrous Friday. Well that morning I went to take my basketball bag into the locker room, cause I still had it at home from the game on Tuesday. So I put it up, and on my way out I put on my glasses. Then like always I went and got my book, well I didn?t see Dana in the library or by the lockers, so I took my stuff to class, and found out one of our worksheets were due that day, so I went to the commons and got done with it right before the bell rang. So well I went to class. Well at lunch Shanna ate with us again. And we started to talk about the camp or whatever, at the meeting they said that we wern?t going to camp out cause the park was flooded, but they were having a cookout at Shanna?s house. Well Shanna asked me if I was going, and I told her I would but I had a game so it would probably be after that. We all actually had a normal conversation. Well in English we didn?t do a whole lot, and I of course don?t have a desk, so I was already on the ground, I went to sleep, and I also did that the day before, it was ok cause I already had my stuff done. Then in algebra we had a test which I?m pretty sure I did bad on, but oh well, theres always corrections. Then theres keyboarding, it was quite interesting in there that day. Well like the day before I was listening to music. But Toby had also brought some music (Nickelback). So well then he started singing to me again. And well he kept staring at me, then I got done. And I was sitting there watching him type, and he was like ?I would stare at you but I have to type.? When well I was like ?so what are you doing tonight?? He was like ?hopefully you.? And Erika was like ?Whoa, whoa.? Her and Miriam have heard everything that he has said to me, and they both do that. So when she did that, I was like ?its funny cause y?all hear everything that he says.? Because well it was funny, I just didn?t say much about it. And when he got done, he turned on the song ?how you remind me? on, and put his headphones on me, so I could listen to it. Well once it was done I gave it back to him, and I turned off my music and put it up, and I asked him if I could borrow it, and he said I could. I needed that song so I could finish one of my mixes. Well then I began spinning around in my chair. Then he started to spin, and he was like ?lets go out in the middle of the floor and do it.? I just laughed. Then when it was time to go, I was like ?you do know what you said earlier don?t you?? I knew he did it on purpose, he was like ?yeah, I was hoping you?d say something like, not in public.? Then we were walking to athletics, and I was flirting with him, I mean it was obvious cause I never flirt, seriously. And Julie was walking behind us, and she hit me or something. And I was playing around, and I kind of pushed her and I was like ?what? Do ya wanna fight? huh? huh?? And then I said bye to Toby, cause we had to walk down our hallways. It was really funny, Michelle was walking a little behind us when Julie and I were walking down the hallway. I was like ?man Julie I was flirting.? She was like ?Yeah I know, thats why I did that.? I just laughed, I couldn?t help it, I was happy.
Well then I went in to start getting dressed and Rachel mentioned something about getting a band-aid for her toe, and it reminded me to get one. So I started to go to the training room to get one, but I changed my mind, cause I figured we wouldn?t be doing much anyways. On my way out there Toby was walking through. So then I went back in and finished getting ready for practice. We did what we always do on game days. Then when we were done Coach Hancock was talking to the JV, and like always I kind of wasn?t paying much attention. After we were done there, I went and changed. And went to the commons to get a drink, Toby was standing there talking with Jesse (Brown), and Amber Griggers, and someone else. But then I just walked back into the gym, and sat on the score board thing. And watch Rachel and Julie shoot. Well then I got bored so I went and walked to my locker, something I always do when I having nothing better to do, and I just act like I?m looking for something, well on my way back Rachel was walking my way, she was looking for her mom. So I went with her to go look for her mom. When we came back to the commons, Julie was there, and so we just sat there while Rachel tried to call her mom. Then a while after that, Julie left with her aunt to go to Level?s. So Rachel and I found Coach Thompson, so we could get Rachel a jersey, we got to go into the boys locker room, and wow it really stinks in there. Well then we had to wait for Krystal cause she had the extra jersey. So I went and got dressed, put my mix cd in the player, and we all jammed to it for awhile. Well Coach Hancock came in and told us to stay in there. Then Erika walks in and tells me that Toby is looking for me. So I started to go out there to talk to him, and C.H. walked around the corner right after Sarah. I was like ?oh ok so your coming.? Some dumb lie, well when I opened the door to go back towards the locker room, Coach Waggoner pushed on it at the same time, I scared the crap out of her, it was funny. Then Sarah pretty much did the same thing to her a little later. Well after coach was done talking to us, we got to go out there and shoot around. The other team still hadn?t gone out there yet. And Toby came up and talked to me, he told me good luck again. When he was talking to me I was shooting and I kept making it, it was pretty cool. Well I scored SIX POINTS, it was awesome. My first shot was in the first half from right inside the 3 point line on the left side, and I bricked it. Well in the second half, I shot again from the same area but a little farther in, well I bricked it too, but I got the rebound and put it back up and made the block shot. Well then I got a steal and had a break away to the basket, and made a totally awesome LEFT HANDED LAY-UP. Then my other shot was right outside the elbow on the right side, and I made it. I was so happy with it. Thats the first time I have ever scored that much in a game, and I am especially happy cause I get to be in the paper this time, cause they generally don?t put the people who made 2-4 points (which I have done before). Oh and I can?t leave this part out. When we were going to the locker room during half-time, Sarah grabbed my water bottle for me, and I told her to toss it to me, big mistake. I caught it but it slipped out of my hands, and hit the floor, the lid popped off and water went all over the floor it was hilarious, but I was freaking out, cause I was afraid coach would get mad. Well finally they pointed to a towel, and I ran to get it, and I kind of jumped toward it and grabbed for it. But I missed so I jumped back again and then I got it. And I sprinted back to the spot and started to clean it up, but then Doc was nice enough to finish it up, so I could go into the locker room. Sarah and I couldn?t stop laughing. All I could say was ?well atleast we know part of the floor is clean now.? Well after the game, I went and sat by mom and talked to her, and she said that some people could come over. So we went home, and I took the car, and came back to the games. And went in to watch Toby play, I missed more than half of the game. When I came in through the Red gym, a girl from Lake Worth, ran into the wall and broke both her tibia and her fibula. I didn?t really find out what had happened till later. Well after Toby?s game, I went into the other gym, and which then it was half-time for the varsity girls game, and I stood there with Rachel while the tough kids (little dribblers group) went out on the floor and did there thing. Then I went and talked to Amanda about coming over and I gave her my cell phone, so she could call me if I didn?t call her. Then I went back to the other side and sat with Toby. I sat with him the rest of the night, till it was time to go. Then we (Rachel, Casey, and me) left and went and got her some clothes from her house, Rachel has her license, so they went in her car. Then we went to Level?s so they could get a drink. Then we went out to Shanna?s for the softball cookout. I ate 2 regular hot dogs, then I ate a chilli dog, I was so hungry. Well they (Michelle, Shanna, Bekah, and Miriam) were halfway through a movie when we got there, so we pretty much sat in the kitchen and talked with Shanna?s parents as well as Justin (Shanna?s younger brother). Then Michelle left once the movie was over. Then we decided to play pictionary, it was hilarious. Surprisingly I was on Shanna?s and Bekah?s team. Well it was about 12:30 when we left, so we were pretty tired. I was actually really really surprised, I had fun while I was there, and it went well. So then Rachel and Casey stayed the night with me, we talked till about 2:30 or so. Then they left Saturday morning about 10:30 or so. Julie was supposed to stay the rest of the weekend with me but she ended up staying with Kassi. I slept until like 3:30, I was forcing myself to sleep, I was really tired from the week. Then on Sunday I pretty much slept in the best that I could. Then Sunday night, Mrs. Popejoy convinced me to go to church with them. I had just got done cleaning my bathroom and I hadn?t yet taken a shower, so I was kind of nasty. But I went anyways, and I?m glad I did cause I really did enjoy it.
---------Erin
Modified Jan 27, 2002 6:51 PM EST
Ahh... and one of the last days I will talk about, but definately not the least. This would be the wondrous Friday. Well that morning I went to take my basketball bag into the locker room, cause I still had it at home from the game on Tuesday. So I put it up, and on my way out I put on my glasses. Then like always I went and got my book, well I didn?t see Dana in the library or by the lockers, so I took my stuff to class, and found out one of our worksheets were due that day, so I went to the commons and got done with it right before the bell rang. So well I went to class. Well at lunch Shanna ate with us again. And we started to talk about the camp or whatever, at the meeting they said that we wern?t going to camp out cause the park was flooded, but they were having a cookout at Shanna?s house. Well Shanna asked me if I was going, and I told her I would but I had a game so it would probably be after that. We all actually had a normal conversation. Well in English we didn?t do a whole lot, and I of course don?t have a desk, so I was already on the ground, I went to sleep, and I also did that the day before, it was ok cause I already had my stuff done. Then in algebra we had a test which I?m pretty sure I did bad on, but oh well, theres always corrections. Then theres keyboarding, it was quite interesting in there that day. Well like the day before I was listening to music. But Toby had also brought some music (Nickelback). So well then he started singing to me again. And well he kept staring at me, then I got done. And I was sitting there watching him type, and he was like ?I would stare at you but I have to type.? When well I was like ?so what are you doing tonight?? He was like ?hopefully you.? And Erika was like ?Whoa, whoa.? Her and Miriam have heard everything that he has said to me, and they both do that. So when she did that, I was like ?its funny cause y?all hear everything that he says.? Because well it was funny, I just didn?t say much about it. And when he got done, he turned on the song ?how you remind me? on, and put his headphones on me, so I could listen to it. Well once it was done I gave it back to him, and I turned off my music and put it up, and I asked him if I could borrow it, and he said I could. I needed that song so I could finish one of my mixes. Well then I began spinning around in my chair. Then he started to spin, and he was like ?lets go out in the middle of the floor and do it.? I just laughed. Then when it was time to go, I was like ?you do know what you said earlier don?t you?? I knew he did it on purpose, he was like ?yeah, I was hoping you?d say something like, not in public.? Then we were walking to athletics, and I was flirting with him, I mean it was obvious cause I never flirt, seriously. And Julie was walking behind us, and she hit me or something. And I was playing around, and I kind of pushed her and I was like ?what? Do ya wanna fight? huh? huh?? And then I said bye to Toby, cause we had to walk down our hallways. It was really funny, Michelle was walking a little behind us when Julie and I were walking down the hallway. I was like ?man Julie I was flirting.? She was like ?Yeah I know, thats why I did that.? I just laughed, I couldn?t help it, I was happy.
Well then I went in to start getting dressed and Rachel mentioned something about getting a band-aid for her toe, and it reminded me to get one. So I started to go to the training room to get one, but I changed my mind, cause I figured we wouldn?t be doing much anyways. On my way out there Toby was walking through. So then I went back in and finished getting ready for practice. We did what we always do on game days. Then when we were done Coach Hancock was talking to the JV, and like always I kind of wasn?t paying much attention. After we were done there, I went and changed. And went to the commons to get a drink, Toby was standing there talking with Jesse (Brown), and Amber Griggers, and someone else. But then I just walked back into the gym, and sat on the score board thing. And watch Rachel and Julie shoot. Well then I got bored so I went and walked to my locker, something I always do when I having nothing better to do, and I just act like I?m looking for something, well on my way back Rachel was walking my way, she was looking for her mom. So I went with her to go look for her mom. When we came back to the commons, Julie was there, and so we just sat there while Rachel tried to call her mom. Then a while after that, Julie left with her aunt to go to Level?s. So Rachel and I found Coach Thompson, so we could get Rachel a jersey, we got to go into the boys locker room, and wow it really stinks in there. Well then we had to wait for Krystal cause she had the extra jersey. So I went and got dressed, put my mix cd in the player, and we all jammed to it for awhile. Well Coach Hancock came in and told us to stay in there. Then Erika walks in and tells me that Toby is looking for me. So I started to go out there to talk to him, and C.H. walked around the corner right after Sarah. I was like ?oh ok so your coming.? Some dumb lie, well when I opened the door to go back towards the locker room, Coach Waggoner pushed on it at the same time, I scared the crap out of her, it was funny. Then Sarah pretty much did the same thing to her a little later. Well after coach was done talking to us, we got to go out there and shoot around. The other team still hadn?t gone out there yet. And Toby came up and talked to me, he told me good luck again. When he was talking to me I was shooting and I kept making it, it was pretty cool. Well I scored SIX POINTS, it was awesome. My first shot was in the first half from right inside the 3 point line on the left side, and I bricked it. Well in the second half, I shot again from the same area but a little farther in, well I bricked it too, but I got the rebound and put it back up and made the block shot. Well then I got a steal and had a break away to the basket, and made a totally awesome LEFT HANDED LAY-UP. Then my other shot was right outside the elbow on the right side, and I made it. I was so happy with it. Thats the first time I have ever scored that much in a game, and I am especially happy cause I get to be in the paper this time, cause they generally don?t put the people who made 2-4 points (which I have done before). Oh and I can?t leave this part out. When we were going to the locker room during half-time, Sarah grabbed my water bottle for me, and I told her to toss it to me, big mistake. I caught it but it slipped out of my hands, and hit the floor, the lid popped off and water went all over the floor it was hilarious, but I was freaking out, cause I was afraid coach would get mad. Well finally they pointed to a towel, and I ran to get it, and I kind of jumped toward it and grabbed for it. But I missed so I jumped back again and then I got it. And I sprinted back to the spot and started to clean it up, but then Doc was nice enough to finish it up, so I could go into the locker room. Sarah and I couldn?t stop laughing. All I could say was ?well atleast we know part of the floor is clean now.? Well after the game, I went and sat by mom and talked to her, and she said that some people could come over. So we went home, and I took the car, and came back to the games. And went in to watch Toby play, I missed more than half of the game. When I came in through the Red gym, a girl from Lake Worth, ran into the wall and broke both her tibia and her fibula. I didn?t really find out what had happened till later. Well after Toby?s game, I went into the other gym, and which then it was half-time for the varsity girls game, and I stood there with Rachel while the tough kids (little dribblers group) went out on the floor and did there thing. Then I went and talked to Amanda about coming over and I gave her my cell phone, so she could call me if I didn?t call her. Then I went back to the other side and sat with Toby. I sat with him the rest of the night, till it was time to go. Then we (Rachel, Casey, and me) left and went and got her some clothes from her house, Rachel has her license, so they went in her car. Then we went to Level?s so they could get a drink. Then we went out to Shanna?s for the softball cookout. I ate 2 regular hot dogs, then I ate a chilli dog, I was so hungry. Well they (Michelle, Shanna, Bekah, and Miriam) were halfway through a movie when we got there, so we pretty much sat in the kitchen and talked with Shanna?s parents as well as Justin (Shanna?s younger brother). Then Michelle left once the movie was over. Then we decided to play pictionary, it was hilarious. Surprisingly I was on Shanna?s and Bekah?s team. Well it was about 12:30 when we left, so we were pretty tired. I was actually really really surprised, I had fun while I was there, and it went well. So then Rachel and Casey stayed the night with me, we talked till about 2:30 or so. Then they left Saturday morning about 10:30 or so. Julie was supposed to stay the rest of the weekend with me but she ended up staying with Kassi. I slept until like 3:30, I was forcing myself to sleep, I was really tired from the week. Then on Sunday I pretty much slept in the best that I could. Then Sunday night, Mrs. Popejoy convinced me to go to church with them. I had just got done cleaning my bathroom and I hadn?t yet taken a shower, so I was kind of nasty. But I went anyways, and I?m glad I did cause I really did enjoy it.
---------Erin
Modified Jan 27, 2002 6:51 PM EST
