Thursday, January 31, 2002

 
I am so freaking tired!!!!! Ha well it was a great way to start out the morning. I nearly got ran over by Sherita?s mom. I thought it was kind of funny. Well I went in and took my stuff back into the locker room. So then I went and looked for Dana, well I didn?t find her and by some chance I didn?t see the four or Tonya anywhere. So well I went to my locker to get my book, and then the bell rang. I got up at 6:30 this morning, and then reset my clock, and got up at 7:00 and took a shower, so I was later to school than I normally am. So as soon as I got my book, the bell rang. Then I went to class. I sat on the floor the entire time in there, I finished the worksheet from yesterday, and then I did a new worksheet and 15 Q&A?s and turned that in, then I laid down, and tried to sleep, in didn?t really work cause they were all talking. But it was cool. Then I started to go to Biology, and I stopped Jessica and got her answer book for algebra. But then Hunter stopped me and got it, and said he?d give it to me during the next passing period. Well I slept nearly the entire period. And he called on me to answer and I was asleep so I asked him what the question was, and I answered it. Then Coach Mac was like ?I know you?re tired, but you know your not the only one that got home late from Dublin last night.? I really wanted to knock the crap out of him right then. It really pissed me off. I didn?t ever say anything like that, and I wouldn?t use that for an excuse. I?m sorry that I have insomnia, and that I haven?t been able to sleep properly for the last several months. And no its not just staying up late, its because when I lay down to go to sleep, I generally lay there for a couple of hours. So instead of being bored out of my mind, I get up and do something, like I am now (typing this). Well since my hair was still really wet, and I was sleeping with my arms folded, the hot air that I was breathing was hitting my hair, so it fogged up the desk (a black lab desk), and made it moist. Then well I fell back asleep. I got the book back from Hunter. Then I went to Japanese and worked on my algebra most of the time while she was going over the worksheets (the parts I had done). Well once we were done with that, I started to work on the tiny part of the worksheets that I didn?t have done. Then I got tired of that and went to sleep a couple of minutes before the class was over. Then in Japanese 3, I then completed my algebra, and sort of acted like I was trying to do my worksheets but accidentally fell asleep. So I slept most of that period, well atleast half of it. Well then I went straight to lunch. And for the third day in a row, I ate chips and candy from the machines, cause they still don?t have the good sandwiches. So well instead of sitting with the freshman again, I grabbed Dana and I a regular round table. And we talked about Waylon again. Shanna didn?t join us today. Well then we went and threw our trash away. And started to leave and Toby was walking out in front of us. And he saw me when he turned, and gave me his little wink/cute smile (he does it all the time, he even did it to me during his game yesterday), and Dana just looked at me. And I was like ?yeah I know.? She pointed out how tall he was, and she said that she thinks its more fun when you kiss taller guys, cause you have to stand on your tippy toes. I told her that we flirt all the time, cause well we do. Then I had to go to English, and I had a desk, but I chose to sit on the floor instead. And once I had all my work done, I flipped over and tried to sleep. Then I went to algebra. And I amazingly stayed awake in there. Then after that class I went to keyboarding. Well we had to do our typing drills for time, so we had to concentrate, so we didn?t talk a whole lot. But once I was done I laid down on the floor, cause we still had like 20 minutes. But well Toby got done a little after me, and he got down on the floor and laid beside me, I was using my bag as a pillow, and then he laid is head right beside mine. And then he looked up at me and smiled, and of course we were flirting. When he laid down Erika just looked at us, and I just smiled at her. Toby was like ?Erika do you want to come down here?? She said no. I knew was she was thinking when he laid down. Well a little later it was time to go, so I got my stuff, and we left, and we walked to athletics, we were talking about Monroe, he wore a suit to school today. Well then we had practice, we had to run, but it wasn?t to horrible. Then we went into the other gym. I went out a little later to fill up a water bottle and Toby was sitting in the other gym, I waved and smiled at him. Then I went back into practice. When we were done, we lifted weights. Well on leg curls you have to lay down. Well when I was doing the first set, the thing slipped of my foot, and it pissed me off. Then I got off, and on my second set, I was getting back on there and I kicked the metal bar. It hurt like hell. I laid there in pain for a little bit. I nailed my shin, I have a big knot on it right now. Well after that I went and got dressed, and went to the StuCo meeting. I am now apparently a part of the decoration committee for the dance, which is cool cause I had some good insights. Like the original candy hearts to put on the tables. And then we were thinking about dropping balloons from the ceiling. I was thinking about getting two tarps (the kind you use when you paint), and have them aligned beside each other in the middle, and attach strings to them, so when you pull the strings, the tarps will come out side ways, rather than having one side of something come down and hit people. So well I think thats what we might end up doing. And we are going shopping next Thursday most likely, and if I have to miss some practice because of it, then so be it. C.M. is being a bitch and won?t let Rachel and I have a day off before be go into softball. So well yeah. Then after that I called mom cause she was really late, she was on her way out. When she got me, we went and stopped at Level?s and got some stuff. I was pissed I expected to be in paper since I scored six points, but they didn?t put me in there. But I was ok, cause I finally got my cds in. I love em. Well I ate, and watched a little tv, and now I?m using the computer copying cds for Brian. And now I am going to bed so see ya later.
------------Erin

Modified Jan 31, 2002 1:00 AM EST

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?