Saturday, January 05, 2002

 
Ahhh... the joyous of times. I am really happy right now. I spent the entire evening with one of my best friends from Granbury, her name is Ashley Sprott. We've been friends since like 5th grade, which in this world and living in different towns to me is a rare thing. I drove to Cleburne (yes by myself, but my brother doesn't know that) to watch her play in her basketball game. I was surprised she was the only one I knew that was there. I saw a couple of girls from my old soccer team in Cleburne. I don't think they recognized me, oh well. I'm just so happy, I haven't seen Ashley in like a year and a half. We both haven't changed at all. It was so good getting to see her again. When she first saw me after her game, I kind of waved at her, and she just smiled. It really surprised her, she wasn't really for sure if it was me or not until I went up to her. I got her schedule of the Granbury school site, which I finally found after searching for a month. I'm really in a good mood right now. Yeah I'll do anything for my friends. And one of those things is driving illeagaly (sp?) to go see them. She was like what are you doing here? I told her I came to see you play. She said who are you with? Lol and my response was, myself. Yeah I don't have my license yet, but I've had my permit since last spring. But hey it was worth the risk to go. I tried to find someone to go with me, but no one wanted to, so I went anyways. And the drive alone was worth it, to me its really relaxing. But wow I'm just so happy to get to see her. And she will see more of me too. Except next time I'll give her a heads up about it, ya know see if we could work things out so that we could go do something. This is kind of off the subject, but I think that risking getting pulled over and not being able to get my license till several years later (not to mention all the crap I would get from my parents), proves my point that I am willing to do anything for the ones that I love. It may not seem like much, but I think it is. I know no life or death situation, but I would die for the ones I love.

Anyways, thats all I really have to say for now. I need to go to bed cause I have another game tomorrow, and hopefully striker won't bark so I can actuallu sleep. Well c-ya later.
---------Erin

Modified Jan 5, 2002 12:00 AM EST

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?