Wednesday, January 30, 2002

 
Ahh... the exhausting Tuesday. So well I already brought most of my athletic stuff the day before so I didn?t have to take a whole lot to the locker room. I just took my white jersey, socks, and my brush in there. Then I went in and started to go to my locker. But I remembered that in world geography we were working on those group papers, and I already had mine done, all I had to do was type it. So I went and looked for Dana, well I didn?t find her so I went to the commons and stood there for and stood and talked to Rachel, Casey, Sarah, and Julie, then Dana came, so I went with her, and we went to the library and Tonya walked in with us too. So well the four were at the normal table this time, and we sat at the front table. Well we only sat there for a little bit, but I was talking to Dana on our way out, and then she got caught up again so well we were pretty much done anyways. So Well then it was time to go to class. So when we are in world geograpy, I swear we were about to kill Mr. Railsback, he told us yesterday that we could go and type in today. And he almost didn?t let us for some dumb reason. Well Rachel had two topics to do, and I had one, and Tara also had two, and Olivia had to do the cover pages (like six of those I think). Well Tara started to bitch at us cause we were talking, and she told us that we better get done. I swear, when we were done she printed out her stuff and gave it to us and left, and she told us to make sure and turn it in. And both Rachel?s papers and mine were a page long like he told us to do. Hers was like maybe a third. Then the bell rang and we were putting the papers in order, then we left to go get our stuff, and she walked past us, and asked if we got done, and then she asked if we were going to turn it in. Both Rachel and I were like ?well where the hell do you think we?re going.? She pisses us off a lot. Then we went to biology, I?m pretty sure that I slept most of the class. I know that in Japanese 2 I worked on worksheets most of the time, then went to sleep at the end of that period. Then in Japanese 3 I was pretty much asleep the whole time except when I had to read out a sentence. Then I went to lunch and once again we got stuck sitting with the freshman, cause for the band thing and college night they took our table and haven?t put it back yet. So well Shanna ate with us again, and we had a pretty good conversation. Then I went to English, and once I had my stuff done I just sat there, the days before I was on the floor so I went to sleep after I was done. And then I went across the hall to talk to Rachel, cause she went over there to talk to her mom. Well in algebra we got our homework back (the first ones we had to turn into him), and I got a freaking 15 on it, cause I didn?t have very much work on it at all, but hey its ok. Then I went to keyboarding, and we didn?t really talk a whole lot in there, I was really tired. Really both of us were tired, so he didn?t really say much. But he still watched me, even after we were done typing. But then we were talking on the way to athletics. We had to work out, but I took my backpack to the front by the doors. And went to find C.H. cause we at that time we didn?t know when we were leaving or if we had to work out. So yeah on my way up to the front, Toby was still walking through the gym (I walked through the girls hallway). But then I went and found coach, she was in her room. Well I worked out, I didn?t feel like putting up my hair so, I just pulled it together and put a ponytail holder in it, and I wore my glasses at the same time, I looked like a major dork. Well when we finally got to leave, we had the back of the bus, but we had to put up with all the jv guys, and they are all pains in the ass. But well I didn?t really get much accomplished (sleep), but I let Kathern, Sherita, and Savanna listen to my thrash cd, they said I made a really good cd, and of course I don?t think many people would disagree with them. When we got there we had to play in the small gym. I hate that gym, it makes me cluster-phobic (sp? its the closest I could get to). But well the last time we played them we beat them by 58, this time by 4 (yes 4, really sad). Yeah they did have two to players that they didn?t last time, but come on, we sucked ass. It was horrible. Well yeah thats pretty much it. I played like less than a minute, but it was all good. Rachel scored her first goal, she went up for a lay-up, and got fouled on the way up, she didn?t make that, but she made a free-throw. Well then I went and got dressed and put my stuff down, and talked to John for a little while. Then went and watch the freshman boys game, I got back in there a halfway through the 1st quarter. Then at halftime I got Josh?s cd player, and listened to it practically the rest of the night. I went and got a drink, and you can?t take food or drinks in the gym. So I had to stay out in the cafeteria. Then when I went back in to the gym, it was halfway through the 3rd quarter. I was there when Toby scored his points, so it was all good. Then after the game I went back into the other gym, I went into the cafeteria and sat with John and JP?s aunt. Well a little later Amanda came in and got some food, and sat by me. Well John and JP?s aunt went in to watch the game, but we stayed there. And Rachel (and Dillan), Sarah, Matthew, and some of the other guys game in and sat with us. Well Rachel was playing with Dillan (her nephew), he is so cute. Well finally when Amanda was ready we went back into the gym. And sat down, well then Toby came out and sat by us. Well both Amanda and I wanted him to sit by us (she doesn?t know about all the flirting, some of it maybe), so she moved over and he sat in between us. Then he and Phillip wanted to go get some food, so I went with them. And even though they knew no food was allowed in there they took it in anyways. Well then Phillip sat above us, so Amanda got up and say by him, so he wouldn?t be by himself. Well it was pretty funny, a lady came in and told them they couldn?t eat in there, so they had to leave, I just sat there. Then they came back, and Toby sat with me. He had to step on the chair below to get to our row, and when he sat down he was like ?I was thinking of falling on you, but I decided not to.? Then he asked me what I would have done if he did do that. I was like ?I don?t know, you could have done it if you wanted to.? Then he got up and acted like he was going to do it. But I was like ?if you did just do that you would have looked dumb.? Cause he already sat down so everyone would have known he did it on purpose. Then a little later Amanda had to leave and so did David (Crawford, he was sitting on the other side of me). And Phillip got up and went somewhere. So it was just me and Toby then, and we had both finally taken off our music, and put it up. Then he sat back, and put his elbow on top of the arm rest, so I lifted up mine and put it on top of his. And he looked at me with this look, that was like ?finally.? Well during this time Greggar (sp?) sat down in front of us, and kind of pointed at his hand. He got some Dublin girl?s number. And then Toby was like ?yeah I wish I had one of those,? he was looking at me when he said it so he was definately directing it towards me, and pointing at his hand at the same time. I just kind of looked at him and smiled, I kind of pretended that I didn?t get it, cause well I didn?t catch on at first cause well I never do, well I ended up not giving him my number. Then a little later, he started to turn to where his back was to me, and started to lean back on me, well he tried, the arm rest was in the way, and I know it didn?t feel good, but I really wish it wasn?t in the way. Well after he finally got out there after his game, he took a shower, I was playing with his hair and making it stand up, cause it was wet. I swear this is the most I have ever flirted, I mean ever. I really like him. Erika told me earlier today that I should ask him to the Valentine dance. Which is next weekend. And I?m starting to think its a good idea, although if I do I?ll be getting really nervous about it. Well then Coach Thompson came in, and we girls had to leave I was sad. Especially since Toby didn?t have his phone. Then on the bus I sat with Sarah and we were talking until we got to C.C.?s. Then it was me, Sarah, Julie (and Tara sat with us) sat together at a table. Well once we were done eating. Bree and Savanna started putting a bunch of junk in Sherita?s drink while she was up. Well right before that Tara had gotten up, so Julie put salt and pepper in her drink and stirred it up. Well Tara drank it for like the next 5 minutes or so, it was so freaking hilarious. Especially because she kept holding her drink right by her mouth while she was talking. And eventually she looked in it and saw the pepper. I got up and walked towards the game room, I couldn?t help it, it was really funny. Then me, Sarah, and Julie went to the game room, and they were playing a game. Well I went to the bathroom, and they tell Tara it was me, ya know playing around. Well while I was peeing (!!!) Tara comes in and yells my name, and she kicks the door, and it came open, not all the way but a little, I started yelling at her, and told her to get out and that I didn?t do it. You don?t bother someone while they are peeing. But well when I came out, I told Sarah and Julie, and thanked them sarcastically. Well a little before Tara noticed her drink the boys came in, I didn?t really say anything to Toby. But soon after Tara interrupted me in the bathroom, we had to leave. Then Sarah and I sat in the back and talked with the varsity the whole way back, and Tara followed us back there, she wouldn?t leave us alone, it was really annoying. We got back about 11:00 or so. But well me on the other hand, like always I?m going to bed about 12:30. And with that I better go, good night.
--------------Erin

Modified Jan 30, 2002 12:26 AM EST

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?