Wednesday, December 19, 2001
Wow it still amazes me how much I hate the holidays. No really I do. They are just so depressing, well atleast with me they are. Not to mention I'll be lonely, and I'm not able to buy anyone presents this year, even my own family. But hey life is life and I have to deal with it.
Yeah we're doing are x-mas this weekend. Saturday with my dad, and Sunday with my mom. Yay time to spend with my messed up family, what great fun.
And off of the family topic. As for Michelle, I don't know was going on. I wrote her a 2 page letter on sunday, and gave it to her on Monday morning, I also let her have my poems so she could read the new ones. But uhh... yeah she called me the other day but acted as if nothing happened this weekend, or that I even wrote her a letter. And well it will be thursday tomorrow, and I think shes leaving this weekend or the beginning of next week, and I don't want to wait two weeks with not knowing anything. But I don't know I'm patient, and I love her so how ever long it takes her then I'll wait. But I'm always nervous when I don't have my poems in my posession. Cause I don't trust very many people with them. But anyways, I'm kind of worried cause I don't think that she believes me, that I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES, and I mean everything. And I have never ever lied to her, or anything remotely to make her not trust me. I have done nothing like that by any means. But other peoples doing could make her not trust me and not believe me. And thats not directed at anyone at all, its just a possibility cause its happened to me before. I am not lying to her, I wouldn't make a promise if I couldn't keep it. Honest to God I wouldn't break a promise. No matter what anyone else believes, I believe what I believe, and I won't break that promise. You know while I'm at it, I trust people for reasons, one especially ones that I know won't stab me in the back. And I find it difficult to trust people that have stabbed my other friends in the back, and talked bad about them before they even met them. Not to mention that by other people believing them, they are the reason why more than 20 people hate one of my other friends. Now once again this isn't directed towards anyone in particular, just anyone out there that took the time to read this. Thats just one of of my personal statements that I want all of you people to know. So don't get pissed at me ok. Basically the point of that is to say, that if someone does end up saying something to Michelle about me thats not true and I found out I'll be pissed. Cause the only people I trust to give her real advice about me, is Dana and Meghann, and Miranda. Cause they know me for me. I'm sorry but I don't want someone to come along that doesn't like me for some dumb reason, to tell a lie and convince someone that I love to not like me. So basically I want you to listen to me, and I promise on my own life that I won't break that promise. I will do anything for you. Trust me, you once did. I still trust you. Do whats right, and believe me. I'm telling you the truth, my words that I write to you, my poems that I've wrote. All are me. And thats the truth, there are no lies. I've never lied to you, and if I have you haven't told me. If I lied then trust me I would remember. But I don't know, write me back, and please get my poems back to me, when you're done. And please trust me. Thats all I ask.
Well its late and I still have finals tomorrow so I better go. C-ya later, byebye
-------------Erin
Modified Dec 19, 2001 11:57 PM EST
Yeah we're doing are x-mas this weekend. Saturday with my dad, and Sunday with my mom. Yay time to spend with my messed up family, what great fun.
And off of the family topic. As for Michelle, I don't know was going on. I wrote her a 2 page letter on sunday, and gave it to her on Monday morning, I also let her have my poems so she could read the new ones. But uhh... yeah she called me the other day but acted as if nothing happened this weekend, or that I even wrote her a letter. And well it will be thursday tomorrow, and I think shes leaving this weekend or the beginning of next week, and I don't want to wait two weeks with not knowing anything. But I don't know I'm patient, and I love her so how ever long it takes her then I'll wait. But I'm always nervous when I don't have my poems in my posession. Cause I don't trust very many people with them. But anyways, I'm kind of worried cause I don't think that she believes me, that I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES, and I mean everything. And I have never ever lied to her, or anything remotely to make her not trust me. I have done nothing like that by any means. But other peoples doing could make her not trust me and not believe me. And thats not directed at anyone at all, its just a possibility cause its happened to me before. I am not lying to her, I wouldn't make a promise if I couldn't keep it. Honest to God I wouldn't break a promise. No matter what anyone else believes, I believe what I believe, and I won't break that promise. You know while I'm at it, I trust people for reasons, one especially ones that I know won't stab me in the back. And I find it difficult to trust people that have stabbed my other friends in the back, and talked bad about them before they even met them. Not to mention that by other people believing them, they are the reason why more than 20 people hate one of my other friends. Now once again this isn't directed towards anyone in particular, just anyone out there that took the time to read this. Thats just one of of my personal statements that I want all of you people to know. So don't get pissed at me ok. Basically the point of that is to say, that if someone does end up saying something to Michelle about me thats not true and I found out I'll be pissed. Cause the only people I trust to give her real advice about me, is Dana and Meghann, and Miranda. Cause they know me for me. I'm sorry but I don't want someone to come along that doesn't like me for some dumb reason, to tell a lie and convince someone that I love to not like me. So basically I want you to listen to me, and I promise on my own life that I won't break that promise. I will do anything for you. Trust me, you once did. I still trust you. Do whats right, and believe me. I'm telling you the truth, my words that I write to you, my poems that I've wrote. All are me. And thats the truth, there are no lies. I've never lied to you, and if I have you haven't told me. If I lied then trust me I would remember. But I don't know, write me back, and please get my poems back to me, when you're done. And please trust me. Thats all I ask.
Well its late and I still have finals tomorrow so I better go. C-ya later, byebye
-------------Erin
Modified Dec 19, 2001 11:57 PM EST
