Thursday, December 27, 2001

 
Earlier I was answering a question in Blissygirl18887's tagbook. The question was "Give me a quote that best applies to you right now and who's it by....." And well me being the quote person I put alot on there, but I didn't nesscessarily know who wrote them all. But well I'm going to put them on here for ya, cause I thought that well its something about me, so it belongs in this journal.

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else!"
-Unknown

?A true friend stabs you in the front.? -Unknown

"The greatest griefs are those we cause ourselves." -Sophocles

"a best friend is like a four leaved clover, hard to find and lucky to have" -Unknown

"I have great faith in fools-- self-confidence my friends call it." -Edgar Allen Poe

"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil." -Socrates

"Man is his own worst enemy." -Cicero

"An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie; for am excuse is a lie guarded." -Alexander Pope

"It is easier to forgive an enemy than a friend." -Madame Dorotheè Deluzy

"It is better to be hated for what you are, rather than to be loved for what you are not." -Andrè Gide

"A bad man is worse when he pretends to be a saint." -Francis Bacon

Well thats alot I know, but oh well, theres still alot more I could put on here but I don't really have the time right now.

And yeah well I don't really feel like writing about the last couple of days right now, I'm not really in the mood. So well I'll see ya later.
--------Erin

Modified Dec 27, 2001 7:11 PM EST

Comments:
Was surfing the net loking for some pennsylvania ski areas and I came upon your site and I was impressed by the quality of content you have. Keep up the awesome job. I will be bookmarking you right now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?