Tuesday, July 03, 2001

 
Hmm... well yeah to go back to the fact of the last entry I made in June. I do have other things that are quite confusing, and that usually screw up my everyday life. But well to tell you the truth something happened yesterday that made everything better. I mean everything. Those other things I don't really care about any more. You maybe be wondering what could make everything so great. Well let me tell you. I don't remember if I ever wrote about mine and Amanda's friendship, but I think I have. But well I wrote her this really long letter, telling her about how I feel and everything like that. But well I wrote that like a week ago. But she wrote me back, and I will tell you my heart literally skipped a beat when I saw it was from her. I had to sit there and see that it was for real then I clicked on it and read it. And oh may I say it made me feel really good. Cause I took the step and tried to restart our friendship, and she took the other that made it official. We're both going to try, and well basically I think that we are going to be talking alot more in the future to come. Which makes me feel incredibly good. I would really have to say that, that was the biggest or greatest feeling of relief that I have had in a very long time. So as of now I am really at peace.

Well also yesterday afternoon I had to go to soccer tryouts in Granbury. And I'm kind of shocked cause there are still 4 more days of tryouts left. But well yeah we practiced out in the burning hot sun. And I just so happened to be a moron and where a black shirt, and black shorts, oh and my shoes are black. So I was burning, that was the first exercise I've done since like somewhere towards the end of May. At the end of practice we ran 3 laps around the field which adds up to be 3/4 of a mile, or it is a mile. And I was like whoa, what the crap. The team I played on in Cleburne this last year, and the team the year before in Glen Rose, we did absolutely nothing like that. They are really hard workers, and they are really good at soccer team. I think that I definately am interested in playing for this team, I would learn so much, and my ability would improve tremendously. But I must say I nearly threw up once, cause I started to dehydrate (sp) I think so whenever we did have breaks I made sure to drink plenty of water or use a rag to cool down with. The breaks were only like a minute long it kind of sucked, but hey I lived. LOL even though well today I can barely move, no seriously I can barely move, like when I get done with the net, its going to take me forever to get out of this chair. Lol well its funny, but it really sucks and it hurts but I'm alive, and at a peace of mine so its all good. Well I think I'm going to go cause I might go get together with my cousins, cause they are down in Glen Rose for the rest of the week, so I want to spend as much time as I can with them. So well adios amigos.
----------Erin


Modified Jul 3, 2001 5:57 PM EDT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?