Thursday, July 19, 2001

 
Haha, well actually today was GRRREEAATT!!!!

Lol I don't think that the Tony the tiger thing works for me. No but today I had alot of fun with a couple of my best friends.

Well lets see today is Thursday, yeah so Michelle and I were talking yesterday and lol I had to write a letter to Amanda for her, it was kind of fun. The letter was telling Amanda to call her, but she called her on her own before she went to church. So well yeah we were all planning on getting together and doing something today. So well I started out my day again, by going to soccer camp (tomorrow is the last day), and well for the 3rd day in a row, we ate a Taco Bell and went to Wal-Mart. Oh by the way one day I was with my mom, the other 2 days I was riding with Sheven {shes on the u-15 team (I'm on the u-17 team) shes 14} so we sort of car-pool, lol. But anyways, today we had to pick up a friend of hers so that took a little longer. So I ended up getting home about 1:40 or so. So right when I walked in the door I called Michelle, and told her I was home, so then she cam over and got me. And we went to Oakdale (the pool), and but of course went swimming, thats also where we were meeting Amanda. So when we were walking in the gates Amanda walks out of the dressing room, she was about to go call us. So well then we all went and jumped in, and Michelle went and did a flying squirrel off the board. Oh by the way Amanda was baby-sitting some kids at the time too. So well the kids left her alone, so me, Michelle, and Amanda all went down to the wall, and talked for maybe 30 minutes or so, and then these little kids came up, and all started to play with Michelle, lol they are all atracted to her. But yeah I don't really like little kids so I sorta stayed off to the side, plus I was getting really tired. So the little kids kept them active for quite awhile. Then I saw Theresea (from my Cleburne and OLD Glen Rose soccer teams), and so I waved at her, then I got really tired, and I got a headache, so I went and got out of the water as soon as Theresea got in, so I wrapped up in my towel and sat on the edge and talked to her till we left, cause Michelle and Amanda were still being attacked by the little kids lol. So well yeah then Amanda left with the kids she was baby-sitting, and Michelle and I went to the snow-cone stand and stayed and talked to Shanna for awhile. But I ran across the street to Subway and talked to John (my ex-step-dad), for awhile. I love him so much and miss him alot. But he promised me he would always try to talk to me. Cause this year is Jon-Paul's senior year (strange but true, obviously he was my step-brother), so hes playing football, and I'm in band so we'll always see each other at the football games. And hes always at the basketball games cause of JP so I'll see him there. But he is so cool, we always talk whenever we see each other, I'm also the only one in my family that still talks to him. But yeah we just talked about what we have been up to, soccer for me, and preparing for the football season for him. And so on, but then he had to go cause his food was done, and he needed to take it home and put it in the refrigerator (it was a salad). Well then I ran back to the snow-cone stand and ate my snow-cone, and we just kept Shanna company for awhile, lol when we left she still had like 2 and a half more hours to go. But then we went to Michelle's and hung out. Then Michelle realized that I needed to change lol, so she got dressed real fast, and we came to my house. And I hopped in the shower. Lol and Amanda called while I was in the middle of it, so I got out and had shampoo all in my hair. But I just let her talk to Michelle, so I could finish. So then I finished got dressed into what I wanted to wear. Then we went and picked up Amanda, lol and I played a lovely song for us all. It was Charles Norman singing "Good Ol' Glen Rose," he made it when he was like in 3rd grade. It is the most hilarious thing!!! Lol well to me atleast, but its also really cute.

But well yeah then we went back to Michelle's to get her dad's truck but we ended up taking the van cause her mom was home, and Miranda was also there and she washed her hair and came with us. Then we played Charles's song for her. And we went to Burger King. Lol Miranda had already eaten, and I refuse to eat there, and Michelle started to eat but started to feel sick again, so really Amanda was the only one that finished her meal. Lol, I had fun just hanging out there. Then we went and took Amanda home and hung out there for awhile, mainly cause we hadn't seen her new house. So we stayed there for about 20 minutes or so. Then we left and M&M dropped me off, and so well here I am writing this. And well now I need to go to bed cause I have soccer camp again, but its supposed to be really fun, which I will write ALL of what I do tomorrow night when all is said and done. Lol, so I'll talk to ya later.
--------Erwin

P.S.
Erwin is an inside joke between all the softball girls, lol just ask Michelle!!

Modified Jul 19, 2001 11:13 PM EDT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?