Sunday, July 01, 2001

 
Dammit why do some people just have to be assholes. Geez and it really pisses me off when its my own brother that does it to me. Ok he would rather hang out with a stupid ass "boy" that is a year younger than me rather than hanging out with me. Now don't go well your his little sis. Well I'll just have to say fu, cause we hang out all the time, and when I say this kid is a stupid ass I really do mean he is a stupid ass. Ok I'm 4 years younger than my brother Kyle, and this kid is 5, I could really care less if he does smoke pot, or he is cool, I know for a fact that he's a stupid ass I've seen it with my own eyes. I don't give a damn about having something in common. Hello I may not smoke pot, but I might like to drink a little with my brother, its just one way to get to know him a little better. And please don't say hes a bad influence, he hasn't infulenced me to do shit. I do thing on my own free will, if I want to do it this I sure as hell will. If that means having the oppurtunity to do it with him than so be it, I think its a hell of alot safer than partying with some other person, and having a greater chance of getting raped, or you know stuff in that area. And trust me I haven't gotten drunk, and I won't ever get drunk, I basically go and just hang out. I mainly like to laugh at the dumb-asses who are drunk. But geez this majorly pisses me off. You know its one thing to be dissed by a friend, but to be dissed by family thats way worse, and I think its pretty low, especially if he can hang out with someone younger than me. Well yeah I'm pissed, and I apologized about all the cuss words, but that happens when I get pissed off. So well just forgive me. But well I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed now, adios.

---------Erin

Modified Jul 1, 2001 2:01 AM EDT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?