Wednesday, May 09, 2001

 
Well today is actually a cheery one, I haven't been this happy in atleast 2 months or so. Everyone seemed to be talking to me today, mainly the ones that I had seemed to have lost friendship with, but I guess I was wrong, I guess they still do care about me. It made me feel real good inside to have them talk to me, cause I've missed their friendships alot. You know cause I love em. Well I am smelling really stange right now, I just got back from tanning, it was only my second time ever. And the lotion stuff smells tropical but still like lotion, its just weird. But I can already tell how much darker I am, I am trying to get one color before I go to Japan. Yes I did say Japan. I am going to be a foreign exchange student for 2 weeks, and I don't want to look like an idiot being like 6 different tans lines. I play alot of different sports and they all make me have weird tan lines. But anyways I'm happy, go-lucky today, and I'm gonna go finish it off with some extra sleep.
Sore Ja Matta ---Erin

P.S.
sore ja matta, means see you later in Japanese, also Jane means the same thing.

Modified May 9, 2001 10:10 PM EDT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?