Friday, May 25, 2001
OH MY GOD!!!!!! I'm leaving tomorrow morning. It doesn't seem like it at all, I still have to go to graduation and finish all the hellish packing. Well things have gotten better since I last wrote, which was Monday, but I think it was actually tuesday. But well like I said I haven't seen Michelle much cause of finals, but I've talked to her on the phone a little bit. But yesterday I went to wal-mart with Letty, I spent like $80, my mom was pissed when she found out, but I think shes ok with it now, but I got stuff for my video camera, and snacks and stuff for my student to try and for me to eat at night or day if I don't necessarly want to eat much of the food. And I got 3 magazines for the flight, which isn't going to last very long. But oh well, I'll probably sleep most of the time, or study, or watch one of the inflight movies, they are supposed to have Men of Honor on the big screen on the way over there, but on the smaller ones in front of us they have stuff like the 6th day, Billy Elliot, and other movies but I can't remember what they are right now. Anyways, tuesday I took my Japanese test and got a 76 on it, which I am extremely proud of, I DIDN'T CHEAT like some of the other girls my age in there, I was the last one to finish, and while I was taking it one girl came and dropped her cheat sheet on my desk, I grabbed it and crumbled it up and put it in my pocket, then the other girl came and dropped the packets with all of the stuff on it on my desk, and I knocked them on the floor then kicked them behind me. It mainly agravated me cause Mrs. Jones was sitting like 2 seats in front of me. But I don't care I passed with out cheating rather than cheating and making a 95 on it, not doing the work yourself. Cheating really bugs me, if I slack off in class then I'm not going to cheat and do good on something I didn't earn, if I slack off then I SUFFER the consequences. Do you know what I mean? But well then wednsday, I had for tests rather than one, I had English, world history, and IPC (integrated physics and chemistry), and then drivers ed. at 1:30 after school. Wow I just thought about it, and I didn't go by Coach Warrens to see what I made on my English test. But world history-76, I left my freaking notes at home, the ones we COULD USE on the test, so I was pretty happy that I passed. IPC-61, I thought was pretty good according that I have only been in that class for 3 or 4 chapters of the 10 that were on the test, I had to get my schedule changed so I could have athletics 8th period, so I had to change like 3 of my classes, and teachers too, so I thought it was a fairly good grade even though I don't really like it. But in English, I know I passed with atleast a B if not an A, it was over Romeo and Juliet, and I had to write and essay, which I am like the only one in my class that know how to write one correctly, but R and J was really easy when we read it, and I knew it very well so I am really confident that I made a good grade. You know what is really cool though, I have an 84 average in Algebra, and I was pretty sure I was going to fail, but I made a 78 on my end-of-the-year exam last thursday, so I didn't have to take my Algebra test yesterday. Geez I was like 99% sure that I failed that exam and class, but just that 1% can amaze you the most. Anyways, well then yesterday is when me and Letty went shopping, when I got back I just hung around the house waiting for my mom to come get me so I could go get my permit (oh yeah I missed 8 out of 12 on that test, so I made like an 80), but she didn't show up till 3 and hour late, so I got her to drop me off, I went and got it, and walked to the tanning place, did that, then walked down to the square, to get my hair cut at 4:00. I was there on time, but we didn't start till like 15 till 5:00 cause of these 2 ladies in there. But I just got my hair trimmed so I was finally out of there at 5:30 or so, she washed it, cut it, and then took forever blow drying it which I don't really like blow drying my hair but oh well. Then I walked from the square to Subway, and hung out there with Dana while she worked, I got there about 6:00, we finally left at about 8:45, but it was fun, I went across the highway and got us some snow cones, and it was funny cause Dana, was like going after every single fly that came in there, I'm pretty sure she got them all, lol. But it was entertaining, I was happy cause I got to spend alot of time with her, we went to her house for her to change, then we went to my house for me to change, then we were going to go to a movie, but they all had started like an hour earlier, then the movie store had already closed, so we then just went and got a cd of mine from someones house. And then we went to Burger King for her to get a shake, I REFUSE to eat there. Then we just went to Subway and waited for Joey to close which was about 10 or 10:30, but we were talking to Beau and Kent outside while waiting. After Joey closed, he went straight home, but we stayed up there talking till about 11:10 and then Dana brought me home, she is really bad with directions its really funny. I'm going to miss her while I'm in Japan, but we're going to get together when I get back. But anyways, I now sit here at the house waiting on my dad, so we can go to the bank and get like $400 in traveler's checks. Plus he has my "Cool Water" perfume and my pictures, so I'll be one happy camper. So well I'm going to go now, see you all later.
Jane------Erin
Modified May 25, 2001 1:04 PM EDT
Jane------Erin
Modified May 25, 2001 1:04 PM EDT
