Sunday, May 20, 2001

 
Lol well yeah I did say I would write later, haha its like 2 hours later. I'm still pissed I might call Michelle when I'm done writing this, but I don't I might then again I might not. Oh yeah I forgot part to that earlier entry, I had cleaned my room from top to bottom. I dusted everything, and cleaned them with that pledge stuff, then I vaccumed my entire floor with one of those attachments (not the straight one, the one with a sort of flat top), and then I regular vaccumed it, I was making sure that it was really clean. Then I went and cleaned my bathroom completely, and I vaccumed that floor too, cause it would have been too hard to get all the dirt and dust up, so my floor in there is really clean now too, and I also dusted and cleaned my cabinets. So I did all that cleaning for no fucking reason!!! I'm really sick of people that bail out on me, or end up doing something they want to do, when someone has already planned something. We had planned do hang out at my house for like 3 weeks now, and then all the sudden Michelle and Miranda want to go to Cleburne, now to make my point, I'm not mad at Dana, cause theres nothing she could have done to get out of moving, they've been planning that for a long time, and also if she did try her and her parents would have gotten in to a big fight, and I don't want that, plus she would've gotten grounded too. So really I'm just aggrated with M&M. We had planned to do something for so long and they had to bail on me. I was really hoping that I could have a good weekend, so that I would be really happy before I leave for Japan, but dammit, once again my fucking plans fell through like always. Geez, I'm so fucking sick of this stupid shit. This just adds on to being used by Lacey, so she could get to one of my brothers. Oh yeah and my ex-best friend Amanda, are friendship just went straight to nothing, we might say a matter of a sentence to each other a week. It really sucks. But well yeah at the moment I'm just pissed cause of being bailed on once again, so well now I don't have anything else to say, so I'm going to go now. Jane ----Erin

Modified May 20, 2001 2:14 PM EDT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?