Sunday, May 20, 2001

 
Hmm... well as for me I'm exremely pissed off!! Yeah I just really love it how all my plans get entirely fucked up. Yeah see this weekend is my last weekend in my home town for like 2 and a half weeks, and i had plans for 3 of my friends to come over, to hang out. Well Michelle and Miranda had to work till 10, so they were going to come over afterwards and hang out till about 12 cause they had to work at 10 in the morning also, and yeah i understood that. Well Dana had to work till 8 and her and her family were moving that afternoon and all day saturday (or not all day, but till half-way through the afternoon). But so Dana couldn't do anything then, and I went and talked to Michelle at work and she said they weren't coming over they were going straight home after work, and I was like well ok whatever. So on saturday, I went shopping for the rest of the stuff I needed for Japan, and I told those 3 that I would call them when I got in. Well instead of going all the way to Dallas, we just decided to go to the little mall in Cleburne (our neighboring town), and went to the wal-mart there. So while were at the mall, Miranda's boyfriend Monroe was there looking at shoes, and he said that when he went home he was going to call Miranda and see what time they were going to leave to come back to the mall, so he could buy his shoes, and get Miranda some shoes. Then he was like I think Michelle was going to call you and see if you wanted to come, I was thinking well she didn't even know we were going to Cleburne so she didn't know what time I was getting back. Well so with knowing that it made me a little mad, but I went on shopping. Anyways, so when I got back around 5 or 5:30 I called Michelle and she of course asked me if I wanted to go, and I was like well 1st of all I have been in Cleburne all day long, and I'm tired. Then I was like well I'll call Dana and see what she is doing, or if she wanted to go. Well before I go on I have to tell you this so you'll understand, all 3 of them were supposed to come over friday, but that got canceled, so they were all supposed to come over saturday night. Anyways, Dana had gave me her new number to call her at, and I luckily got ahold of her, she said that they were behind and had like half of the moving done, so she was really busy and had to go. I mean thats something she couldn't help so I understood. So I called Michelle back, and no one answered, and then I called back a couple of minutes late and Michelle & Miranda's mom answered and said they already left. Which pissed me off even more, they promised me they were coming over, they weren't in the situation that Dana was in, so I got really upset, and I had nothing else to do, my friend Meghann had to go spend the afternoon with her mom at one of her friends house, so she couldn't do anything. And Letty just got back in town, and she had to work till like 10 so we couldn't do anything. So like I said I had nothing to do and I was all alone. Oh and I can't forget, that while at wal-mart I had bought alot of snacks for us to eat, so that was just a waste of my mom's money. So well, I went to sleep at like 6:30 in the afternoon and I think I woke up at midnight but I went back to sleep, and didn't get up till like 9 this morning. So well atleast I got alot of sleep, I haven't talked to them yet cause they are at church right now, and I'm about to go to my dad's house so I'll write more stuff later.
sore jamatta
------Erin

Modified May 20, 2001 12:13 PM EDT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?