Wednesday, April 03, 2002
Wow I can't believe I haven't written in her in more than a month. I guess its just because so many things are going on. Well I say that and what I really mean is that I feel like I am about to go crazy. Just to think about it there are so many different things that are all adding up.
I don't know well I've been taking zoloft again, but this time to help me sleep I don't remember if I mentioned that or not before. But I've been taking it since February. And ever since I've been taking it, its made me really irritable, and I get mad very easily, and I pop off and say things that I don't mean, I don't even realize I said it until I already said it. I swear I've been talking back constantly, and now people think I have an attitude. But hey I know the truth is that I don't and that it is just the medicine and other stress.
Well despite that, I've had some other tramatic things happen. Brian (my oldest brother) was in a wreck last Sunday (3/24). He totalled his truck but he was fine, but just a little sore. Well I've known for this part for awhile. But my mom's dad (Pepa), has a tumor the size of his fist in the back of his chest cavity, behind the lungs. He has small-cell carcinoma, which is one of the easiest ones to get rid off. I think he started chemo a couple of weeks ago, and mom seems to be ok, so I guess everything is going as planned. And the other part that is bothering me. Is that I found out last week that my mom has planned to have several tests done, cause she has hepatitis C. She had a sonogram (sp?) last week, they said that her liver was fine as far as they could tell. But she has gallstones, which is why she sometimes feels sick after she eats. And why her stomach has been hurting the last couple of weeks. Shes also been having problems with her thumbs. She is having surgery on one of them tomorrow morning, basically they are just going to cut part of a muscle. Put it this way, it is like a rope going through a pulley. Only the rope has a knot in it so the rope gets caught. Well thats what happens with her thumb and it hurts alot and she can't move it very well sometimes. So well and also she is also planning on having some other tests done, to check on some other organs. So well those are the family matters that are bothering me.
And well there is something about me that has changed. And which ya know that I would have to use an entire other entry to write about. So I'll save that for another time, well when I have more time to type. Well until then.
-----------Erin
Modified Apr 3, 2002 11:02 PM EST
I don't know well I've been taking zoloft again, but this time to help me sleep I don't remember if I mentioned that or not before. But I've been taking it since February. And ever since I've been taking it, its made me really irritable, and I get mad very easily, and I pop off and say things that I don't mean, I don't even realize I said it until I already said it. I swear I've been talking back constantly, and now people think I have an attitude. But hey I know the truth is that I don't and that it is just the medicine and other stress.
Well despite that, I've had some other tramatic things happen. Brian (my oldest brother) was in a wreck last Sunday (3/24). He totalled his truck but he was fine, but just a little sore. Well I've known for this part for awhile. But my mom's dad (Pepa), has a tumor the size of his fist in the back of his chest cavity, behind the lungs. He has small-cell carcinoma, which is one of the easiest ones to get rid off. I think he started chemo a couple of weeks ago, and mom seems to be ok, so I guess everything is going as planned. And the other part that is bothering me. Is that I found out last week that my mom has planned to have several tests done, cause she has hepatitis C. She had a sonogram (sp?) last week, they said that her liver was fine as far as they could tell. But she has gallstones, which is why she sometimes feels sick after she eats. And why her stomach has been hurting the last couple of weeks. Shes also been having problems with her thumbs. She is having surgery on one of them tomorrow morning, basically they are just going to cut part of a muscle. Put it this way, it is like a rope going through a pulley. Only the rope has a knot in it so the rope gets caught. Well thats what happens with her thumb and it hurts alot and she can't move it very well sometimes. So well and also she is also planning on having some other tests done, to check on some other organs. So well those are the family matters that are bothering me.
And well there is something about me that has changed. And which ya know that I would have to use an entire other entry to write about. So I'll save that for another time, well when I have more time to type. Well until then.
-----------Erin
Modified Apr 3, 2002 11:02 PM EST
