Friday, February 01, 2002
Ya see I would put the little in the middle smile :| because part of my day was boring. But the other half was great, so I didn't put the full smile one. So what I did was put the regular smile on there. Lol it solves all problems right? Well when I came to school, I was behind Joey, but I thought it was just his mom dropping off Cory. Well then he got out of the car, and I yelled at him, and ran up to him, and gave him a hug. We haven?t seen each other in quite awhile. He told me that he got a really good job out at the plant, he said it pays really well and he works alot during the week. I was so happy to get to see him. He was up there cause Cory and one of his teachers got into a disagreement, I think it was Mr. Sowell, cause Cory was speaking his opinion, and I?m pretty sure he is in debate. But anyways so that started my day off well. Then I went and got my world geography book, and my biology book (I forgot to do the chapter review), and went and sat in the corner beside Bekah, and Tonya was on the other side of me, the Posses were there yet. But when they did get there, they were like ?hey Bekah lets go to the library, we don?t want to get up when Mrs. Ogletree comes over here.? Which ya know was total bull shit, and which I did say so, they just didn?t want to sit there cause I was there, or at least that was one of the main reasons. So well it was just me and Tonya, and another girl Heather. And then Tonya asked if we wanted to go to the library, so we did. And I had to pick up all m stuff and we went in there, and I finished my review. Then like right after I got it done the bell rang. So I put my stuff up, and went and put my biology book back in my locker, and then I tried to wait for Rachel, but I went ahead and went to class. Then in class we took our map test. And which I could careless, and neither did Rachel so we were talking and sort of studying for it. But well after the test Mr. Railsback kept saying ?Yeah everyone in the class made a hundred except the two that were talking.? I totally wanted to knock the shit out of him, cause he was pissing me off, Rachel made a 73, and I made an 80 something. I really didn?t care, oh ok, lets see if we can remember certain islands and there direct places out of like over 3,000 freaking islands. What fun, I don?t plan on sailing anytime soon. Besides a grade is a grade, and besides I missed like two, and Rachel missed three, whoop de doo, who cares. Sorry but he really pissed me off. But we just kept on talking so it probably pissed him off. Anyways, well then we went to biology, and we had a test in there, after I was done I went to sleep. Then in Japanese 2 we had a test, and I didn?t finish so I?m going to finish it on Monday. Then in Japanese 3 we were also supposed to take a test, but no one else wanted to, but I started mine cause I knew I wouldn?t finish it on Monday, and plus I was supposed to be leaving at 10:45 to go to a doctors appointment (I would have been in there for about 15 minutes). However, I found out 15 minutes after I was supposed to leave that it got canceled, I was going to the office and I decided to stop at my locker and there was a note on it. Yeah it pissed me off. Cause I really need sleeping pills, and I was going to also see about getting some more Zoloft. But yeah it got canceled, and I was also mad cause I had to eat at school. Before English, I again went and sat on the table in the hall, and Toby came and sat on me. Then after that Mrs. Sexton felt the need to play with my hair. Then in English I didn?t really do anything, besides the dol, and our vocabulary quiz. But yeah Rachel wasn?t there most of the time cause she was at a doctors appointment. But yeah then I borrowed Rachel?s jacket when she did get in there, and I tried to sleep, I was mostly just dozing. Oh I forgot to tell you about yesterday in there, well she wasn?t in there yet, so I went and got in the closet, and stood there for awhile. I was going to wia until she started to call roll, but people were making comments, so she came over to it, and I had my finger to crack it open so I could hear. Well she said she knew someone was in there, and then she pressed on the door, and smushed my finger, I was still trying to get her to think no one was in there, so I didn?t make a sound. Then she just opened the door, and I came out, I had an indention in my finger. Then in algebra, we did a lesson, and I actually paid attention, yesterday I just doodled most of the time. But then we finally got done with it, so I could finally get him to help me finish the last two freaking test corrections that I had. Then after I was done I went and helped Whitney and Rachel, they pretty much copied my work. But it was all good. Then I went to keyboarding. I was happy in there cause I actually got some sleep last night, so I had some energy. Well I went in there and attempted to turn on Erika?s and Toby?s computer, but Erika?s didn?t feel like working properly. So well I sat down, and got my stuff ready, and Toby came in and sat on my lap, and which I liked, cause I actually got to touch him, I had my arm wrapped around his back, and my other hand was on his thigh. Then he had to get his stuff ready so he got up and sat in his chair, and he borrowed my Puddle of Mudd cd to listen to. And then we did our lesson, Mr. Granger was a sub and he was driving me crazy, he kept telling us to do things, which we have been doing for more than two weeks. I just wanted to tell him to shut up, then he turned on music, when half of us were listening to our own stuff, and it was really loud, so it pissed me off, especially since I was the closest to the computer he was playing it on. Then after I got done, I just sat there until Toby got done. Then he sat back while he was waiting for the checking the to get done on his computer, and I was like ?so are you staying at Monroe?s house tonight?? He said no. Then I asked ?Well are y?all doing something tonight?? He said ?no, why do you want to know if I?m doing something with Monroe tonight?? I told him that I was just wondering cause I wanted to do something with him that night after the games. He said ?like what?? And I kept saying, ?I don?t know, whatever you want to.? And the whole way to athletics, we did that. And at one time he was like ?you decide, your the one with the car?? I just laughed, cause well yeah illegally. Then I had to go get dressed for athletics. Well we did the same thing as usual. Then after we were done, I had to hurry and get dressed. I rode the bus home. And I called mom when I got here, then she came and got me, and we went to the bank. I finally got to cash in all that change, well B?s change that I convinced him to give me. I had to write the last four digits of mom?s account number on every single roll, which was like 50 of them in all, maybe. Well it ended up being $73. So well yeah I was pretty happy about that. Then I had five minutes till I had to be dressed and ready in the locker room. So I hurried up and got dressed, and signed a card for Coach Hancock, someone bought her flowers, to give from all of us. So well then we went out to go warm up for the game. We pretty much just shot around until it was actually time to warm up. But yeah we warmed up then played. I played about 4 minutes or so. We lost unfortunately. In the locker room after the game. Coach told me that I did a really good job. She said that the one thing that stood out the most to her was when I went into the game, she said that when I went into the game, I turned things around (cause before that we were playing really bad). I said thank you in my shy way. It really surprised me. Then we gave her the flowers, and Amanda brought out some cookies for all of us. They were shaped like a basketball girl, and on each one they were colored in icing. Most of them with our number, and our exact hair color, it was pretty cool. So well I got dressed, and put on some deodorant and perfume and left. I went home with mom, and got the cell-phone and then drove back up to the games to watch Toby. Well I got there half way the first quarter. Then at halftime I went in to the other gym, and I sat with Amanda. Well I didn?t want to make like 4 other people stand up during the rest of the second quarter of the varsity girls game so I waited, and then when it was there half, I went back into the other gym, and it was half way through the third quarter, and Amanda came in there with me. So she stayed in there till half way through that quarter. And soon after she left Toby finally got to go into the game. He is so cute. And its really funny when he runs cause he is so tall. But I thought he was doing good. It was really, really, really loud in the white gym. Well they lost by two points (we lost by 4, just like last time). Well then after the game it took forever to get out of the gym. Then I went back and sat with Amanda. We were watching the varsity boys play. Well part of the way through the first quarter Toby finally came in, but through the other doors, I guess he went out to his moms car or something. But he saw me, and I waved at him, to make sure he knew where I was, and he went towards the concession stand hall way, I think he had to go get something out of the locker room. But then he came back, and we were reading each others lips, I asked if he wanted to sit with me and Amanda or if he wanted me to go sit with him somewhere else. Which to make it easier he came and sat by me, it was so cute watching him ask to get by Amanda?s parents. He was really upset that they lost. He said that they all went into the locker room and cried. And I knew he wasn?t lying cause his eyes were bloodshot. Well we were talking and stuff, and Amanda and I were talking, and one time the were both trying to talk to me at the same time, it was funny. Then Toby asked what we were going to do after the game. I told him that it was up to him. And he again said that it was up to me cause I had the car. So I asked him if he had eaten yet. And he said no, and that he didn?t have any money. But I did. So at half time he went and called his mom and told her that he was going to go eat after the game. So well after the game we went out to the car, and it was extremely cold!! My teeth were chattering, and I kept saying that I was cold. Toby offered his shirt to me, and I said that I would take it if I knew you wouldn?t freeze. But he still offered it to me. So when we got in the car I turned the heater up all the way and on full blast it was like 41° outside. So we sat there for awhile. And we talked and then we left, and we decided to eat at Dairy Queen. So I turned in there, and the roads are uneven from all of the construction, so there was a big drop off when I turned, and it really shook the car. Well when we went in Fabian was in there getting some food too. Well we ordered. And then we went and sat with Fabian, so he wouldn?t be by himself. Well while we were waiting Fabian looked out the window and was like ?what the crap.? So I looked out, and Tonya was hanging out of the drivers side window trying to get my attention, so I ran out to the playground and talked to them, it was Tonya and Renee and Nicole. But then they had to pull forward, so I came back and sat down. Well then Tonya came in a little later to say hey to us. Then just after she left, Fabian got his food, so he left. And it was just me and Toby, and we were talking and eating. He got done eating, and I still had like two pieces of chicken to eat, so I was like ok I?m full, and I was going to throw it a way. But he was like ?no don?t throw it away save it for later.? I was like ?no I don?t like left-overs.? So then he said he would take it, so he kept the rest and took it home with him. Well when we went out to the car, and I started it and sat and waited for it to warm-up. Well I was shaking, and I said that I was trying to stop. And he said something relating to the car shaking, and people seeing it, and they might think something was going on. Well he was asking me what the things in the middle of the car were, and I showed him. Then he kept asking some really dumb questions. And I turned and looked out the window and a cop was turning around in the parking lot. He was trying to keep me occupied so I wouldn?t see it. Well then we left, and we drove around town. And when we were turning by Vaughn?s Corner, he was like ?theres another cop.? And which there wasn?t, and I told him ?don?t do that, cause I freak out.? Then he was talking about people in general (so I thought) and he said ?why do we freak out? Why don?t we freak in?? Then after he said that, he mumbled under his breath ?my room.? I was like ?huh what did you say, yeah thats what I thought.? I just laughed, cause well if for some reason you didn?t catch on to that he said, ?Why don?t we freak, in my room.? Then when I came back to the light I turned to take him home. He lives right across from Monroe. Which is back in the Glen Rose Hills. Well on the way out there I told him why I always look down when he watches me. I told him that I do that because no guy has ever flirted with me like that before. And he was like ?why not?? And I told him I don?t know, but he was the first to do it, and since I?m not really used to it, I?m shy about it. And he told me that I shouldn?t be shy. I just told him that I was trying. When we were getting closer to his house, he said that ?you shouldn?t pull in to my drive-way cause it might get stuck, and then you would have to stay the night. And the only extra bed was in his room.? But then he said ?well no thats not right, the only extra room to sleep is in my bed.? And I said ?oh well that would be ok.? Then he said ?Well the thing is, when you sleep in my bed, you get really hot, so you have to keep taking off clothes.? I just did my shy laugh, and said ?well that would be ok.? Then he wouldn?t tell me which house was his. And I knew it was across from Monroe?s house, but he wouldn?t tell me which one. So I was driving slow, and I drove past it, so I had to back up. And pulled into the road in front of his drive-way. And then I stopped. I turned on the light for him to see, and then he opened the door, and he got his backpack out of the back seat, and he got his drink, and my left-overs, and we said bye. Then I started to back up slowly, cause I was watching him till he got all the way to his door. Then once he got there, I started to drive off, and I put the cell phone by my legs, so I could feel it if it rang. And just seconds after it rang, mom called and asked where I was, and I told her I was on my way home, and that I stopped to eat and that I had to take someone home. And when I did get home, I explained that he didn?t have a way home. She said she didn?t want me to have anyone else in the car, which I completely understand cause I am not on the insurance yet, and I don?t have my license yet. So yeah I told her it was just this time. See if I was one of my friends I would have been grounded. But my mom is cool like that. So yeah then I came up here and started to type this. But well now I am going to go to bed now, goodnight.
-----------Erin
Modified Feb 1, 2002 11:51 PM EST
-----------Erin
Modified Feb 1, 2002 11:51 PM EST
