Monday, February 04, 2002

 
Well this morning I really didn?t feel like going to school, I reset my alarm clock twice. I think that I?m getting strep-throat again. Yeah I haven?t felt all that great since Saturday night. And well last night, I couldn?t fall asleep so I got on the computer. And Meghann?s mom was online, and I talked to her. They had to take Meghann to the ER again. And this time it was much worse, she was having really bad seizures, and could hardly speak. And I just got done talking to Samantha (thats her name), and she said the seizures aren?t as bad, but she has a bad fever and still feels really bad. But hey who could blame her for feeling bad. In one of her emails she said ?I have been diagnosed with Lupus (which I will have forever) Typhus (a form of typhoid) and Dengue Fever. I picked up Typhus and Dengue fever while in PNG.... but the Lupus was induced by an antibiotic I was taking. My mom has Lupus- so it was in my genes.? So well thats what it is. They are supposed to go to the doctor in Ft. Worth, so see if they can find out something new. I?m really starting to get worried, cause she is in really bad shape. But anyways. So well I got to school a couple of minutes before the bell rang. I got mom to drop me off in front of the gym so I could take my stuff to the locker room. Well I walked by, and C.M. was in her office. So once I put up my stuff and went and talked to her. Well I told her about my doctors appointment, which at the time I was sure it was Wednesday, but this afternoon I found out it got changed again to Friday. So well I have to tell her that tomorrow if I see her, but theres a small chance of that happening. Yeah I really am not looking forward to starting softball on Wednesday. Or even any other day. But the second something happens, I?m out. But well and we have a scrimmage tomorrow, which I?ll miss because of our last basketball game in Breckenridge. But on Saturday we have another scrimmage, and if she says I have to run before I can play, uhh... yeah, then I?ll say ?opps... what did you say, oh thats right, I?m sorry I don?t think so, I?m gone.? This doctors appointment is really important, like I?ve said before. But well anyways, so then on my way out to the commons the bell rang, and I walked by Toby, and I said hey. Then I went and got my book and went to class. I didn?t really pay attention in there, mainly cause he was being a jack-ass, and was pissing me off, so I just minded my own business and did my work. Well then I went to biology, and we all went to the lab to type our vocabulary words. Well while we were in there, we were the first class (I?m pretty sure) to find out about our new district. Our school was in district 7-3A. And now we are in district 8-3A. See Aledo and Springtown moved back up to 4A, and Dublin moved down to 2A. Breckenridge move to district 5. And well I don?t know where Eastland went, but oh well. And the only town left in district 7 is Lake Worth. Now we are in a district with these schools: Everman, FW Carter-Riverside, FW Castleberry, FW Diamond Hill-Jarvis, Godley, Kennedale, Venus. Yeah eight schools rather than seven. The funny things is, is that we were in district 7, and now Sanger is in it, and we aren?t anymore. Well my cousin Terra goes to school there, so yeah I find it really ironic. But well yeah for the rest of the day the guys were freaking out just because we now have new schools with alot of black people. Yeah sure black people tend to be better at sports, but that doesn?t mean that they are impossible to beat. They are just like you and me, just another race, who cares. Personally I don?t care, the guys were getting on my nerves. And they are all freaked out about Everman, because they?ve won state twice in a row, and now they?re worried about losing. FYI guys we already sucked!!! But well then I went to Japanese, and basically all I did in both periods was finish my tests. Then I went to lunch. It was are normal lunch, and finally Stacy came and sat with us, well this was actually is 2nd or 3rd day back with us. Anyways then I went to English, and we just went over the new vocabulary. And then Sarah and I just messed with the computer and teased her the rest of the time. Then I went to algebra, and for the second time I didn?t have my homework done, but I will have them ready to turn in tomorrow. And we have a test in there tomorrow. Well we did the lesson, and yes we does include me. And then I got him to help me with the three corrections that I had to re-correct (were still wrong), so then I had them all done and correct. And then I went to keyboarding. And well we did the time sentences again. Toby said he had to go to the ER on Saturday night for appendicitis or something to do with the appendix. Well once I was done, I went to the library and made like $2.50 worth of copies, they were for me and David. They were out of the algebra answer book. So well yeah thats how my homework is getting done. But well yeah I was just getting done when the bell rang so I hurried back to class and eventually got my stuff together, Chayce Wilson kept messing with my stuff. So then I went to practice. Well it was like the second drill we did, it was the 5 line drill which ends up being a 3 on 2 drill, the ones on the outside run down and touch the wall and come back on defense. The other three pass the ball back and forth on the way down, and the one in the middle shoots a lay-up, and once the they get the rebound, and they come back on offense. Well anyways after I was just getting to my 3rd line, C.H. calls me, which Erin Clark was in front of me, so I didn?t know if she was talking to me or not, so I stood there, and Erin C. went to a line, so I followed coach out in the hallway and we went to the coach?s office. And coach started to talk to me about the game on Friday. And she said some people came up to her after the game, and asked her if I had an attitude problem during practice, or if I had one because of my playing time. I just wanted to laugh right then. She said that I always look at my mom and twiddle my thumbs (she even did the motion that they showed her). Then she said that of course she defended me, and told them that I have a great attitude and that I always am trying hard. Then she told me that shes is really proud of me cause shes seen me improve so much this year, and that I am always trying, and I always have a good attitude. And she said that she knows that that she should play me more than she does. And she said that if I do have any problems that I should go to her. And she also said that she has enjoyed me playing with her this year, and looks forward to me playing next year. And she said that she thinks I will be like Krystal, play two years on JV, then go up to varsity my senior year. She also said that she doesn?t know how many of the JV players will go up to varsity next year. Well after she was done I told her about the thing with my mom, I told her that its just an inside joke between the two of us. Cause I catch her stating off into space and she twiddles her thumbs, so I tease her about it. And I said that I know that I shouldn?t be looking into the stands, but I still do so, and that I don?t ever really think much about it when I do it. And I told her that I am completely fine with the time that I do get to play, I am happy just the way it is. Whatever amount of time I play is just fine with me. And I told her that I never have had a problem with it. I told her I was sorry, and that I didn?t think much about it, and I didn?t realize that anyone else was paying attention. Then she said ?well in the white gym you hardly have any room to breathe, so its hard for someone not to notice it. Plus half the time the listen to me during the timeouts.? Which I had to totally agree with her on that one. Then I went back into practice, and I actually got to play alot when we did our scrimmage thing (run plays against each other). And I didn?t do to bad so I was happy. Then after practice I got dressed and went to our StuCo meeting, for decorations. Well I stay there for awhile. And we were in the teachers workroom, and Abby had some food, and she ate a banana split, and didn?t think that she could eat her hamburger, so she gave it to me. Well I have a habit. Cause in lunch I always eat sandwiches with mustard, so I always lick the edges so it doesn?t fall on my clothes and stain them. So when I was eating the hamburger I did that. And Abby freaked out ?she was like what are you doing I was going to eat some of that.? I thought she just gave it to me, well she ate off of the part I had already eaten. And then let me have the rest. It really was hilarious. They kept telling me to stop licking the hamburger. Well during that time Darlene was outside talking to my mom about Brittany staying the night with me after the dance. And apparently its ok. Which with Brittany?s plan, she wants to have other people over and ?camp out,? also known as a small party. Which I don?t really care what they do. But well then I left and came home, and watched tv. Simon Camden on 7th Heaven got drunk tonight, it was a good episode. Then Angel came on, but I was kind of mostly watching the movie Patch Adams on the ABC. And well now I am here typing about my day, cause I can?t sleep, but I better go now so I can get some rest for the game tomorrow. Goodnight.
--------Erin

Modified Feb 4, 2002 11:18 PM EST

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?