Friday, February 08, 2002
We had 2 scrimmages last night, which we won, it was freezing,
today,school, biology (AJ), Japanese (Jason and cell phone), Valentine heart thing. Algebra, keyboarding, hug, Stacy and headphones, Toby and heart, athletics and note, walking around track. Doctor, lots of antibiotics, go to softball practice, with RC, I run new machine, Paige, Bekah, and Michelle. after practice, Michelle asks if I wanted to come over for a little while, I told he it depended on what my mom says. I remember on the bus that it was Friday and that I was going to a soccer game, I really wanted to go with her, cause I miss her, but I have been planning this for a long time. So I go home to get stuff, mom and phone, late, go to Granbury, game not there, mom nice enough, we go to Cleburne but the long way. Watch JV, Anna hug and surprise, Amy and hug, talk to Kenny and Susan. After game say hi to Jordon she didn't recognize me at first, then Theresea comes and gives me a hug and talk, then I say hi to Nicci, and get a hug and talk. Saw Rebecca and said hey I don't think she saw me. Go say hi to Gina and Audrey, Kim sees me and runs to me and gives me a hug and talked. Audrey gives me a hug, and talked. Walked with Audrey and Gina to bus, then I waited for mom. Mom takes me to Taco Bell, Amy and Anna were inside, so I went inside and ordered and talked to them for till my food was ready. Said bye, then came home, ate in car. Came up here and typing this right now. And still taking my medicine. Have to go now, cause I have 3 scrimmages tomorrow. So goodnight.
-----------Erin
Modified Feb 8, 2002 11:44 PM EST
today,school, biology (AJ), Japanese (Jason and cell phone), Valentine heart thing. Algebra, keyboarding, hug, Stacy and headphones, Toby and heart, athletics and note, walking around track. Doctor, lots of antibiotics, go to softball practice, with RC, I run new machine, Paige, Bekah, and Michelle. after practice, Michelle asks if I wanted to come over for a little while, I told he it depended on what my mom says. I remember on the bus that it was Friday and that I was going to a soccer game, I really wanted to go with her, cause I miss her, but I have been planning this for a long time. So I go home to get stuff, mom and phone, late, go to Granbury, game not there, mom nice enough, we go to Cleburne but the long way. Watch JV, Anna hug and surprise, Amy and hug, talk to Kenny and Susan. After game say hi to Jordon she didn't recognize me at first, then Theresea comes and gives me a hug and talk, then I say hi to Nicci, and get a hug and talk. Saw Rebecca and said hey I don't think she saw me. Go say hi to Gina and Audrey, Kim sees me and runs to me and gives me a hug and talked. Audrey gives me a hug, and talked. Walked with Audrey and Gina to bus, then I waited for mom. Mom takes me to Taco Bell, Amy and Anna were inside, so I went inside and ordered and talked to them for till my food was ready. Said bye, then came home, ate in car. Came up here and typing this right now. And still taking my medicine. Have to go now, cause I have 3 scrimmages tomorrow. So goodnight.
-----------Erin
Modified Feb 8, 2002 11:44 PM EST
