Saturday, August 04, 2001

 
Yeah maybe by now you've realize that I'm not much of a happy person. Once again nothing positive to say.

Uhh... yeah it was tuesday I do believe that I cut up my leg, which by the way that was on my right calf muscle. But uhh... yeah Wednsday, I did it again, same way. Except on my right thigh, and it was like a circle sort of shape almost with a diameter of like 3 inches, so much bigger than the one before. And then last night I added more cuts around that one which made it like half an inch bigger. Oh by the way same reasons too.

Yeah and here recently I think a little before sunday, when I get nevous I chew on my thumb nail, but I also do that sometimes when I'm like totally concentrating on something thats hard to think about. But yeah I hate it but oh well.

Today I had to get up early but I went to bed earlier about 2:30 or so. And I went up to the health fair with my mom, and walked around for a little bit. And Meghann was there doing a booth for Hannah House, cause shes like the secretary type person there. So yeah we called Stehania, and then she took off for lunch and I talked to mom, so we went and ate at Dairy Queen. And then afterwards had Meghann drop me off at the School. I got there at like 11:45. When I got there the Posses were there and so was Monroe. But yeah I talked to them sort of, still kind of holding back from Michelle. Then walked around and talked to Coach Molk over at the physicals. Walked back talked to the Posses again. Then we went and sat by the cafeteria cause they had to wait until 1:00 for their registration. So I sat there till about 12:40 and got up and left, didn't really say bye, and went to the band hall and got all of that stuff sorted out, and hung out in there for awhile, talked to Brandon, lol he saw me a wal-mart but he just stared at me. He said he had something done with his eyes so he couldn't see very well at all so he was straining to see me, I thought it was amusing. Well then we went back out into the hallway and we talked to Shanna for awhile, then they left and she took him home. We were sitting on the wall talking and when they left right about that time Dana came in from volleyball camp, so I went with her to do her registration, lol hers was that morning so she was really late, but it was because of camp though. But uhh.. yeah we did that, and she had band and Japanese 2 on her schedule, and she decided to get out of band dangit, it disappointed me cause now I'm all alone in there. But I don't blame her cause Strickland was a total jerk to her. But yeah she saw Japanese on there and shes like what I didn't even request that, and she has to have calculus (sp?) and it wasn't on there, but she thinks that maybe she'll stay in Japanese just for the fun of it. Which I wish she will do cause other than that we now won't have any classes together, but maybe lunch but I won't know that till monday. Uhh.. oh yeah after I left the Posses, I went and talked to the Popejoys, they're coming back to public school this year, which is great cause I miss seeing them all the time. They were home schooled for a year then the next year they went to the charter school. And I sort of tried to talk to Amanda but yeah things are going back to normal, she hardly said anything to me. Well neither to Michelle. Lol Michelle also said I didn't really say much either, well duh do I ever but then again like I said earlier I'm still kind of holding back from Michelle. Anyways I don't think Amanda felt really good but then again I don't know. But like I said everything is starting to back to normal. Normal being what I've been this entire last year, depressed with no real friends. Gee lets see finally got to come home around 2:45 when Dana was finally done, so she brought me home. Man I wish her car didn't break down, cause then she could take me with her to the Bowling for Soup concert tomorrow, lol she got me hooked on them. But her parents and both of her brothers are going and her, so their car is full. But oh well maybe next time. But when I got home I went to sleep got up like 45 minutes later got on the computer and forgot what time it was and missed 30 minutes of Digimon, it ticked me off. Oh well. Well then after it was completely over at 5:00 I went back to sleep and got up at like 7:45 or somewhere in that area. And I had gone downstairs and comeback up, and my mom came upstairs I think she thought I was still asleep, but she asked if I want to go eat at Chachi's with her and B, so I agreed and got dressed and we went. Well when we got there Carl and Sonya (Brian's friends) were there eating. And then when I was almost done eating Brian comes in and Jonathon and 2 of his other friends from the fire department were with him. Well with just the sight of him I was repulsed. And he saw us and came sat down guess where, by me, which pissed me off. And he stayed there till like right before we left. But before we left guess who else came in, Nicole Edwards. And oohhh that really pissed me off. But she apparently was looking for her cousin Nick (also Brian's friend, and the one who hooked up with my cousin Terra, which she is 3 weeks older than me), so she could some videos from him, so she left when we left. But so just to make it clear so I don't have to tell later. Nick is 21 a couple months older than Brian, well him and Terra hooked up so well that gave Brian the bright idea well huh that must mean its ok do date someone way younger than you. Well up until this point I liked Nicole, and shes 16 and so well Brian and her have hooked up now. And oh yeah not to leave it out Brian's friend Jonathon (also liked him too before the fact), him and my cousin Melissa hooked up, but yeah there is only a year difference between them to, but it still pisses me off. But yeah if anything happens between Nicole and Brian, he could go to jail for 5 years or more. I care but then again I could care less.

Uhh.. well then I came home, and watched tv, and took a shower. And here I am now. And I'm about to go to bed cause mom and I are going school shopping tomorrow. So well I'm going to go now, and if I go cut anymore I'll be sure to tell you like I always do. So well byebye.

-------Erin


Modified Aug 4, 2001 3:46 AM EDT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?