Thursday, August 16, 2001

 
Well sorry that I haven't written in here in quite awhile. I haven't had time to, cause of volleyball and band. But yeah I don't really have the time now to write, but I thought I'd add a little message. Which I'll try to write more tomorrow if I can.

But yeah well since my last entry things with myself have gotten dramatically worse or atleast in my mind they have. Just to have a short note on it, things between Michelle and I are changing or something I don't really know what to call it, cause I don't really know whats going on its just really hard to describe it I guess. Uhh... things with myself are worse, yeah like I said if I did it again I would make sure and tell ya. Yeah I just got done cutting, I did it again on the same place on my thigh, but I guess you could say worse than before. But then again I don't know. This time I used a pocket knife. The cuts are smaller and more fine.

Well I have stuff to add about band and volleyball, but thats going to have to wait until tomorrow. Cause I need to go to bed now, so I'll c-ya later. Byebye.
------------Erin

Modified Aug 16, 2001 12:26 AM EDT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?