Monday, August 27, 2001

 
Sorry I haven't written in awhile, I have hardly even had time to sleep much less get on the computer. But yeah mom finally fixed it, its not near the same as what it was before but I still have all of my pictures so I'm happy.

Uhh... well since my last entry I've just been busy, with school that is. We started the 21st (tuesday), and surprisingly I haven't had a ton of homework, just like 2 1/2 lessons in algebra 2 "Pre. AP," lol Coach Garrison said he wasn't going to let me take that class, go figure. And then I've had a little English but hardly any, I have Mrs. Sexton, shes really cool, and understanding on how the life of a teenager really is. But yeah I've had to be at band at 7:30 all this week, and had volleyball after school, and 2 days had soccer after all of that was done with. But yeah get this Strickland says that if we're even remotely late to band in the morning it counts as an actual tardy. Ok first of all we're there early just for them school doesn't really even start for another 28 minutes. And hes lucky we're even there. Yeah I'm pretty pissed about it, cause mom has been working on the house with this guy so she works with him at like 7:00 am, and so I was late to school twice already. So theres 2 tardies, and then I forgot my world geography book, so I had to walk from one end of the school to the other, so I was late then. So theres 3 tardies, so therefore I've already got a d-hall. And the way Strickland is acting I think I'm about to quite, seriously and no joking about it. But uhh... yeah that was pretty much all with the class stuff. It was extremely boring and tiring this week. But I'm taking both Japanese 2 and 3 and they're right after each other. And Friday was our free day in both classes. Geez it was so boring I attempted to sleep. But yeah I was really tired when I went to lunch next. And I wasn't saying much, I was just kind of out there cause I was so tired. So well Chace Frazier is a senior right. And we have alot of freshman in our lunch. And several of them sit at the table next to ours. So well Chace deicides to be a prick, and goes and take his tray over to them and sets it on their table, and tells them that they have to take it and throw it away for him. Well everyone at my table told them to go take it back to him. And Miles McMillin (Lacey's little brother), goes and takes it back. And he thought it was sort of funny, and yeah I expected Chace to do something like that so it was a very big deal. Well then Chace gets up and goes back over there and steals a kids binder (Phillip), and takes it back to his table, and he starts flipping through it. Well I talked to Phillip's sister later and she said he hates to be picked on so it really pissed him off. Well he went over there and grabbed it and went back and sat down, well Chace said something mean to him, which pissed him off even more. Well then Chace gets his tray again and goes and sets it behind them on the wall, and tells them again to throw it away. And at this point all of us at my table were pretty poed. So Bekah told him to take his own trash, and not to be a prick. Well he said something and said that she should stop eating. Well if any of us know best we all know Chace is a hell of a lot bigger than Bekah. And totally being serious, he literally looks like a troll, not the cute doll ones, like the ugly ones from movies. Well anyways, this really pissed Bekah off. So gets the tray, and brings it back to our table, and puts some of her trash on it and puts her tray under it. And she goes I'm going to go dump it in his lap. And were all like uhh.. ok whatever. But then she got up, walked down the ramp, and walks over to where he is sitting, and at this point we were like no shes gonna chicken out. Well she dumped it all in his lap. And everyone around us was like huh, what just happened and then he stood up and it all fell to the ground. And then Bekah came back and sat down, and the rest of us at first were like oh my gosh, but then we were all yelling yeah go Bekah. Then when the rest of us were done eating we went and threw away our trash. And well before hand, Kaleese Mitchelle went and told Mr. C (VP), cause he didn't really know what was going on, he thought thats what happened but he wasn't for sure. So well then me, Bekah, and someone else, went to go talk to them. Then it was Mr. C and 2 other teachers so we told him what happened and he was like oh ok. And Chace at that time was standing around the entrance to the cafeteria and Mr. C yelled at him and told him to go clean it up. Which made it even more hilarious. And well all he did was go pick up a tray and then said to Bekah the rest is yours. And we were like whatever, and we left. Bekah didn't get in any trouble AT ALL, which was so totally cool. And people later said that Chace was pretty much in there the entire time during B lunch, so they made him clean it all up. Later I argued people, and they said well when your a freshman you get picked on. Well fyi thats BS I didn't get picked on at all. And God created everyone egual, and everyone deserves respect, and it shouldn't matter if they're younger than you, that doesn't give you the right to pick on them. And Bekah was standing of for the freshman but she was also standing up for herself. Shes put of with him for a long long time. And well honestly the teachers were proud of her, even our vice-principal (VP, Mr. S), cause hes alot of trouble. And everyone is sick of his crap. So well yeah that was pretty much the only highlight of my week.

Yesterday, we had a volleyball tournament in Rio Vista. We got 2nd place, but we could have beaten them. We played Blum, we later found out that they were a varsity team, but that doesn't mean anything to us, cause we knew that we could beat them and still do, but we played like crap, we pretty much just gave them the game, and the refs sucks, they were from Rio Vista, and we just so happened to beat them earlier that game so I believe they were trying to get revenge. But yeah besides that game its was a pretty good day.

Then today was boring. My aunts, uncle, cousins, and my g-pa and his wife came down. Cause it was my uncles b-day. By the way these are the ones on my moms side. And I totally can't stand them every time they come over they jack up something, and destroy things. Not to mention that they're annoying. Once they poured out a bottle of expensive perfume, and I haven't been able to find any like it since. But yeah I can't stand them, and I lied and said that I was up in my room doing homework most of the time, I didn't even know they left when they did.

So well yeah and now, I'm sick I pretty much threw up earlier, and I have a temperature, and once I'm done with this I'm going to bed. So well yeah now I'm done, so goodnight.

------------Erin

Modified Aug 27, 2001 12:10 AM EDT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?